Welcome!

Recent content by Cryla

1. Cryla

C'mon, guys. We need you, for sure!

Long time ago to get smth interesting, we have to work very hard, and very long. Nowadays, there is TO MANY easy quest and events. You get to much items/pokemons/evo items for nothing.
  2. Cryla

Time to say goodbye

Hello guys, last times i dont have time to play, to help staff make the game better... It's time for me to go retried, but who knows, maybe i comeback one day, who knows. I wish you guys goodluck, thanks for my friends and staff for supporting me. Your Cryla.
  3. Cryla

Padventures Team Speak 3

Again PA ts channel, thanks nino :)
  4. Cryla

New Server - Yes or No

We should move on, and do smth new.
  5. Cryla

[Recovery] Bianeczka Junior lost her wartotle

Im writing on behalf of Bianeczka Junior, she doesnt have acc on our forum, plus she is 9 yo. Name of player: Bianeczka Junior World: Pearl Pokemon lost: Wartotle lvl 42, no tms, purple ball Last time relased: Around 10 jan. She bought them form player...
  6. Cryla

Nie śledź mnie... I gdzie ty zaglądasz? :P

Nie śledź mnie... I gdzie ty zaglądasz? :P
  7. Cryla

[Recovery] Kyo Hanaki - lost heracross.

Player Kyo Hanaki from perl lost this poke: Pokemon: heracross lvl 81 Tms: tm sky upercut and bug buzz Sex: Female Last time Released: 27-11-2014 16:32 - "about 20 minutes ago". :) Ball: Ultra Ball
  8. Cryla

Event

Himbeere, in going to Legnica, you're rude ;(
  9. Cryla

Event

Guys be patient and collect as much points as you can :) Gl guys, your lovely Cryla.
  10. Cryla

All the time bro, all the time :D

All the time bro, all the time :D
  11. Cryla

Skazani na broken LT

Gratz, fallow :)
  12. Cryla

Where is my money?

Where is my money?
  13. Cryla

Rebalance for Porygon 2

Guys no more stuns in this game, pory gor not onlu super sonic, tri attack but magic coat and reflect from tm. Increase dmg is the only thing that can be done. In other way pory 2 will be again op.
  14. Cryla

BioHazard LT

Just a normal day :d
  15. Cryla

I'm Back (Again) Cristian.

Welcome back minecraft guy :D
Back