Welcome!

Recent content by crydoku

1. C

Cant login

Hello guys i have 1 week trying to log in with my account. I already turn off antivirus and firewall. I already download the lastest version from website I already tried to enable proxi files option I already removed lastest updates from windows When i open the file it never load - its...
  2. C

11 Years Hall of Fame

Well, here we go here are my votes, this is like my 7th participation on this annual contest I really enjoy to nominate in each section - clear and straightforward like i always do The kindest player - Raissa The kindest staff member - Raissa The best businessman - Tsugekai The dumbest...
  3. C

House Decoration contest

I completely feel you Sayu, you as one of the most who participate in these contest, like GM Andy mentioned we participate here because its something that identify us, also a good house decorated represents a lot more in game than a Drawing and PVP (which is the activity less practiced) And this...
  4. C

House Decoration contest

Can any staff delete the comments above who are completely OFF TOPIC. These guys are chatting in spanish channel and their guild group laughing at this. This thread is not to HATE or Bullying anyone, kinda surprised i receive these comments from staff possible candidates or ex. I dont think...
  5. C

House Decoration contest

I invite you to read this post so you can understand even more the main reason for this. http://www.padventures.org/forum/sho...House-Contests I kindly suggest They can give only Tropy to winners on this contest for example, that would make it very unique. They can give a very nice...
  6. C

House Decoration contest

By the way, someone from the amazing population that we have in game just shared with me a thread that already exist, honestly i didn't see it coming but it gives even more sense to my feedback. THIS So conclusions, please make more relevant the house decoration EVENT or make less...
  7. C

House Decoration contest

Well i wont name the guys who won BOX 4 but at least 2 got them from people i know. Aboutpvp, i was online 2 weeks before RAMDOM PVP constantly, the TOP 3 did not even were there dueling for training as you describe, i know its a skill they have, they are always the same WINNERS. NO COMPLAINT...
  8. C

House Decoration contest

There are probably a few things that really catch my attention and this is one of those things. I personally think that every Art or Talent should be judged as equal because we don't have a metric to qualify the level of effort and dedication we reflect in our final product. I'm creating this...
  9. C

[Support] Fairy Legion

Its disgusting to deal with Krs and people who believe every respawn belong to them , I perfectly understand you however there is nothing you can do against that because it is not longer illegal. I suggest you to find other places where you can hunt and get ready for the halloween event! ---...
  10. C

Halloween House Deco

Name: Ridoku Server: Diamond...
  11. C

Random Halloween Tournament 2021

Ridoku - Diamond
  12. C

[Sell] Celadon House

80K Ridoku
  13. C

End of (p)adventure

You are dead. What's the reason why you revive this very old thread with this dramatic title?
  14. C

Time Limit for leveling

If you only come here to insult please get out , people like you Mateolol and Hocket you guys believe this game belongs to you but it is not. I like said before I'm a long term player, a guy with some years playing will not see through my eyes. It´s kinda rare not to see a Br GM not banning...
Back