What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Fairy Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Ajala Vieira

Reaction score
The guild fairy legion don't respet the members of padventures and doin ks in every people, from me they impling because I buy in market and sell pokes and itens for my price, dont doing ilegal commerce, its inside padventures, the fairy legion doing me ks and doing ks in other members of my old guild in moree of three char vs one char of my old guild equipe magma, they are mainly chasing me
Fairy legion 2.jpgks fairy legion.jpgFairy legion 2.jpg]Fairy legion 2.jpgks fairy legion.jpg

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Its disgusting to deal with Krs and people who believe every respawn belong to them , I perfectly understand you however there is nothing you can do against that because it is not longer illegal.

I suggest you to find other places where you can hunt and get ready for the halloween event!

--- Ridoku --

seviper13

Banned user
Reaction score
I recommend that you better prepare yourself academically and so that in the future you have a good job, since in this game you only waste time wanting to attract attention instead of enjoying it, people like you take away the fun from this hobby that we like to enjoy, I wish you success

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Ks is not illegal, read the rules.

"KSing (kill stealing) 1 person by group of other players, for example 1 vs 3"

This is considered as harassment, exactly what he wrote in his thread. Unfortunately we can do nothing about that. If you will be in this kind of situation you should just report it to GM+. Screenshots are not helpful (anyway we can see nothing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back