Welcome!

Recent content by Bini

1. B

Children's Day Lottery

My question is why we call this a lottery since they added more tickets even tho GM joining in with his main char full of pokemons already (also winning) :)
  2. B

Global Party Duel Tournament 2020

Mikkk Eviled the legend Platinum
  3. B

Valentine Drawing [CONTEST] 2020

https://imgur.com/a/Ks9F9pJ Mikkkro-Platinum
  4. B

Venusuar

In conclusion: the best aoe move from cloned venu doesnt work as it should be can someone fix it? It hit the same as normal version. Also if its possible to add tm bulled seed into the tm learnset.
  5. B

Venusuar

i suggest u to test petal blizzard in both forms and will see that they do the same damage, also can u tell me the third big aoe? " Also Venusaur has 3 big area moves and 2 small~" , and what about block? isnt good for dueling?
  6. B

Venusuar

Is possible to add TM Bulled seed to venusaur tm moveset, also its possible to check the move petal blizzard on him coz looks like it hits once or twice it never reach the max hits. If its possible make it better for hunt with some bigger aoe with stun (sleep talk or toxication) replacing sleep...
  7. B

Embargo

Dude rain dance has totally a diferent formula, also im pretty sure u didnt test embargo ;) i didnt say i want the moves look the same i just want a little change on embargo to be able to use it coz now is usseles.. also let me tell u embargo need a target, and the spell doesnt go directly to...
  8. B

Embargo

@lewuseq i invite you to test this spell its pretty usseles and tell me another move that is harder to control? i think this move can be more usefull
  9. B

Embargo

Hello i would like to suggest a rebalance on this spell(Embargo), it could be more efective when its used also u need to have a target selected and it doest go to the target it just spit randomly. Maybe a change on the formula will make it usefull Thanks
  10. B

[Donation] Hello i made a mistake with the gift from the donation

Hello, today i donated 30 points and when i wanted to claim my gifts ( for the promotion ) i send my lottery ticket by mistake to my character lvl 10 on diamond its possible the get it on platinium the character is in the same account ofc i didnt look when i claim the gift. Character in...
  11. B

Lotto Games #1

Mikkroxipp Diamond 33-06-08-24-07-30 09-42-04-32-23-18 08-14-20-34-05-38 16-32-27-39-22-01 02-49-38-27-16-15
  12. B

Wigglytuff

Hello all, i would like to suggest to if its possible to make enchoed voice TM 108 tm learnable for wigglytuff or clefable its a normal type pokemon and he had it before the rebalance
  13. B

Blocking Respawn, and Pushing.

this guy literally came to where i was catching cloned wiggly i told him to respect that i was there and he had all island to go and of course he went to cp and took his honchkrow with moxie full stacked to ks so i decided to make him pay for it i dont even know why he kept going and wanted to...
  14. B

Random Tournament 06/04/2019

Mikkroxipp Diamond
  15. B

What's up

pa is totally a money maker and players are not the main reason of this game; gl money makers
Back