Welcome!

Billy hatake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• puse esto soy princek mi chart esta deleted
    Hi I have an account called ¨princek¨ and am reporting this because I want to recover deleted and and and showed me the evidence and I mean q q is a lie I do not buy anything or sell anything by rl and q was just teasing me there was a man that as I did to climb that account and said q leave the hassle and simply told him q's (buy) to let me still and I need my own xq and donated to my stuff I never buy or sell anything rl is the q I want help me to understand porfa am 25 years old and I q are adults to talk this I hope your help please
    and report the problem and they sent me far away. was on the mission to lvl 130 panihi gave me error 37 tm and take me to the cp command of celadon and told him my problem and he told me Gm zertrox could not help me .. is the 3rd time I make this mission and feel the same
    amigo que eu poderia ajudar a missão lvl 130 panihi e deu-me o erro de querer tomar a peito e apareceu em 37 tm cp celadon Nadien relatar o problema e me responda
    Oláááááá
    Billlizinho como vai ? Esta indo bem o seu trabalho de GM e como vai ? Upando mto ? Bom jogo Billy!!
    O Sucrilhos ja me ensinou, só que nao ta indo porque fica dizendo que é invalido, mas eu acho que é porque eu entro no skype pelo meu antigo MSN =/
    Mas eu coloquei na aba que é do MSN e ficou no cantinho lá.
    O problema é que eu queria o skype porque eu queria fazer um topico daquele de vender e comprar coisa e queria que me procurassem pelo skype porque eu fico mais lá.
    Mas valeu mesmo assim. ;*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back