2. Billy hatake

Valentine Letter - Contest 2024

By: Killua Zoldyck To: Red Fox I Love you
  3. Billy hatake

Sell Catch charm

Rich
  4. Billy hatake

Screen of the month - October 2023

This catch is a mental unlock for me, people who have played for a long time know what happened. I swore to myself that one day I would get another one and I did, today I can say that the bitter Billy is dead! the old billy is back today is probably one of the happiest days of my life. Thank you...
  5. Billy hatake

Screen of the month - October 2023

This catch is a mental unlock for me, people who have played for a long time know what happened. I swore to myself that one day I would get another one and I did, today I can say that the bitter Billy is dead! the old billy is back today is probably one of the happiest days of my life. Thank you...
  6. Billy hatake

Nak [LT]

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and more prepared than you realize. Following
  7. Billy hatake

EXP when catching

A voz de vcs me irrita
  8. Billy hatake

Easter Event 2023 / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

the answer is simple, there is no planning! I'm sure that if there was the possibility of using diamonds to receive gifts, the lottery would extend the period of 15 days or more as always lol this is because if you have the possibility to donate and receive some shiny and still use the donated...
  9. Billy hatake

2nd PA Lvling Tournament

I loved the idea, maybe this is the most interesting event I've seen, unfortunately I can't participate cuz I'll be working, but I think it will be fun Gzz
  10. Billy hatake

Ability wipe poll

i forgot to mention the lottery tickets…
  11. Billy hatake

Ability wipe poll

Do you know what really affects the economy? Donation promotion with the possibility of sending a gift and the d… held box 2 These days, the easiest way to get rich on the pad is not to donate when there is no promotion, save the money to donate at these events... it's ridiculous to imagine...
  12. Billy hatake

BUY SHINY UMBREON

so much emotion, my eyes filled with tears
  13. Billy hatake

[Support] Can't Login Game for 4 Hours! (Platinum Server)

Eu quero meu platinum de volta
Back