Players' memes

xGero

Banned user
Reaction score
Khormesred.png

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
remember that players take example from staff.
from which staff member you took the example of calling br's apes or doing monkey memes around? i'd like to know.
which staff also give you the example to scam players? for sure wasn't me.

i might be wrong in this one, and i apologize if i am, after all everyone makes mistakes, but your roof is made of glass, don't play superior here.
Also you can search in all my years on staff how many mistakes i've done, or how many times i got reported by power abusing, i can guarantee you that if i was so toxic and bad i wouldn't be here today.

and i am not abusing my position, i was chatting with a friend and he decided to make a meme(meme that i could simply erase if wanted to abuse my position), if my agreement with him was enough for a demotion, higher staff has the choice, abusing would be me erasing your posts or silencing you, don't mix up things here.

Shouya

Reaction score
Bez-tytu-u13212312.png

Shame, its time to stop use forum, maybe without me will be less toxic here, but I think i wasnt the biggest problem, remember that players take example from staff.

In which way was he actually abusing the power? I was the one calling you out since I knew you were gonna take the bait to make some more drama as usual. It was just a normal discussion between the two of us, if you see it as an insult, what are we supposed to do? The same way you found it funny insulting others, you should also know how to take a joke when someone directs it towards you, if you keep victimizing yourself while insulting others noone will like you. Oh wait, I believe noone already does...

Anyhow, if you got something to say, direct it towards me, not Sucri, he's a bystander in the whole situation, I'm the one who'd prefer not seeing your face on this forum ever again, or in game as well :)

(PS. We all know you're hating him now cuz he's a brazilian, should I take your side and hate all brazilians because of the minority? You wish boy)

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
from which staff member you took the example of calling br's apes or doing monkey memes around? i'd like to know.
which staff also give you the example to scam players? for sure wasn't me.

i might be wrong in this one, and i apologize if i am, after all everyone makes mistakes, but your roof is made of glass, don't play superior here.
Also you can search in all my years on staff how many mistakes i've done, or how many times i got reported by power abusing, i can guarantee you that if i was so toxic and bad i wouldn't be here today.

and i am not abusing my position, i was chatting with a friend and he decided to make a meme(meme that i could simply erase if wanted to abuse my position), if my agreement with him was enough for a demotion, higher staff has the choice, abusing would be me erasing your posts or silencing you, don't mix up things here.

Toxicness may apear in few examples, you showed yours calling someone retard, even if i dont know you very well, never talk to you, I know you only from shitty eventes, abusing your position and sometimes writing bullshits, and things that polish players write about you on national chat. Thats obvious if someone say bad things on me, i will say even worse on them, I'm not racist and I never was, after all i can say that i posted this things to make you butt hurts, as i see it worked, and normal BRs or Mexicans just laughed from that, didnt have stick in ass. Most of you write things like "respect or you will not be respected", maybe some of you treat insulting your mother as common thing, but guess what, we polish players not. And players who didnt show respect first was you, i will not write every nick, i dont give so much a fuck. I dont know how you could write that you didnt show your example XDDDDDDD I'm corious do you really know what are you writing?

I'm not feeling myself like a superior, and i never was, im just normal guy, who want fairness, thats all.

Yes, you would be here, how long Nino, Zelricks or Vittorio were in staff?

You are GM, shouldnt you give example of good behaviour?

Yes you are abusing, cuz you can call me retard and i cant call you even worse, because you are staff member and its punishable. But even if I could do that, i wouldnt, im bored to answer you all, its just your next butthurt.

And at the i would write few things about your ass lickers,
Kreyex, a guy who trying to be an adult, a guy who isnt even better, who is toxic af, trying to be smart, cuz he is studing english, lmao. Learning english will not make you smart, you will be still very stupid guy, a stupid guy with good english, but this good english will not even help you too seem like a smart guy. A guy who got butthurted cuz i wrote Testinium instead Platinum in the past, and even he didnt consider that it was reall test server in the past, and because of that he still have problem to me lmao, toxic as most of players.

Gandryk? a guy who wanted to buy c onix from me in the past? even if we almost had a deal, he offered as i remember 6,5kk and some pokemon? I almost accepted that offer, was writing that it will be hard to sell that poke, and wanted to accept that offer anyway, because he wanted that onix very much, but when i wrote it will be hard to sell that poke, he wrote to me to stop say bullshits XDDD because i said truth, he couldn't behave so i kicked him in the ass, hah and he was spamming, so i said that i will wait cuz he will be more expensive XDDDDD And he have problem to me even to that day.

You guys are showing your hypocrisy, you call me toxic, disrespecting guy, but the truth is that you are the same, or even worse, cuz i dont give a fuck about you, and you just hate me, because i did everywhere more than you, even in game, you must have very sad lives, im really sorry for you, but its not worth to show your frustation in the internet in funny game, where peoples are joking,laughing and playing for fun.

PS. Thats my really last answer for you, will not lose any minute more, for losers. And btw, meme with bike confirmed.

EDIT: Forgot to paste definition of scam for you, i understand that someone could have problem with eduction, so here you are.
noun
a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle.
verb (used with object), scammed, scam·ming.
to cheat or defraud with a scam.

Guy wrote that he is buying item urge, i asked how many he can pay, he said he can pay 180k, so i sold it, everyone would sell. What was scam?

Last edited:
Back