What's new

Welcome!

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isablue

Reaction score
These two are excellent suggestions. Even though the reasons are somehow clear, I will list them:
1°.- I didn't know Diamond was the only server with lagg, as Huberto has expressed here: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40224-Constant-laggs-problem-on-Diamond-server. Therefore, something has to be done about this since Diamond would be the most populated server of PAd.
2°.- I know some ppl who actually moved to Pearl just to catch cloned pokemons; because, due to the fact that Diamond is the most populated server, Cloned island in Diamond is most of the time full. Also, since we are in the topic, I don't know why it was removed from Padventures website the possibility to check who had an activated ticket. Last time I went to cloned island, I wanted to see if it was full or not so I went to "who is online"> sorted by lvl/diamond> checked people to see if the had an activated ticket, but to my surprise I couldn't see any information whatsoever regarding any type of ticket.

I would only add 2 more suggestion:
3° With regard to people who want to level up their characters: Duplicate some respawns. For instance: I remember that in Tibia hunting Dragon Lords was VERY popular and there were like 4 or 5 respawns of them (North of Ankrahmun, Far west of Yalahar, PitsOfInferno Dragon Lords, Borth of Darashia).
Anyway, my point is that somehow spawns are limited. And by "spawns" in this context I mean to level-up your character, not to level-up your pokes nor catching pokes. For instance:
-For lvl 70 - 100: everyone go to Gengar Mansion, because apparently is the best place. (personally, I don't remember where I lvled-up, since I stop playing for like 4 - 5 years.)
-For lvl 100 - 130: Most people go to Grass lvl 100. It is the best. But there is only 1 resp and it can be shared only between 2 (to make good exp). Although Water was improved, I don't know how good it is now to lvl up.
-For lvl 130 - 150: Still Grass lvl 100? / Maybe Ice lvl 135? (however, it is a small spawn) / This new Fire tower in the Fire Island > of Lavender, I think it is for lvl 110 (or 115?)
-For lvl 150 - 175: Palace. Everyone go to Palace. Yes, it is quite big but I'd say only Grass and Fire are the good ones. Maybe Ghost? / Water lvl 150 (Empoleon Resp) / Flygons 150
-I am actually lvl 176 now and sometimes I try to make lvl at Dragons 175 or Flygons lvl 150 but they are usually occupied.

What I mean is that I don't think you have to make the current spawns bigger, just make another same spawn. Make another Flygon 150 Spawn, another Dragon 175 spawn, another Water 150... same pokes, same amount of pokes, same spawning time. I think this way we may reduce KS considerably.

4°.- With regard to players who want to catch: Similar to 3°, make another spawn. Don't make more pokemons to spawn. Make a different respawn with the pokemon.
For example:
-Feebas. There is only 1 and one respawn. If you want to keep this poke very rare to get, as it is right now, create another spawn where there is only 1 feebas but far away from the actuall Spawn. This way, there would be 2 spawns for 2 different people instead of 1.
-Deino: This is a very popular and very KSed pokemon. I think there are only 3? in the new spawn nearby Azalea. Make another 3 (or 2?) available in a different place.

These are the pokes that come to my mind that can be very KSed now.

I really hope these suggestions, if not taken into consideration, at least help Staff members to come up with new ideas. Because if nothing is dome about Pokes Spawns... then...

LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGING

My humble opinion!

About Cloned Island, maybe you can change formula of ticket. Instead of 48h of time, no matter if you are hunting or not we could get 24h of time we spend online. Few restriction of course.
- Your cloned time expire within 10 days as it is the cooldown between you can use another ticket.
- Once you log in with activated ticket you have to stay online at least 10-30 (for you to decide) minutes, if you log off your time will keep running out up to 10-30 minutes after you logged in. This is to avoid people log in, kill spawn they want and log off to stop ticket from expiring, limiting their time spend on c island only to throwing balls - technically prolong the duration of ticket by the time of waiting between pokemon respawns.

Just a quick suggestion, not much of thinking but you can upgrade it in any way. Personally I think that limiting number of players who can use ticket at the same time is not a good solution. I can see people who activate ticket on 3-4 chars just to make sure they will have enough space to run between respawns (sadly thais kind of players exist).

It is really great to see that while some players are only complaining about ks and prices falling due to merging?, some others are suggesting things in order to make the game better and avoid the problems that many people have already mentioned. Gtz guys!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Created a thread and didnt care about what some Pearl players had to say? Thats cold.

Isn't the exp rate higher in Platinum? Didnt Pearl players work hard too? The way you say it feels like you are devaluing work just because Pearl has been open for more years.

Their world is not closing. They arent going to lose their houses. They arent the ones who will have to adapt to the new economy.

And it floped. Its sad but it is true.

Adding more players to the most crowded world is an absolute confirmation of more ks. And you cant do shit about it. Good luck to newcommers who choose Diamond, you are in for some good fights.

But hey, I'll get over it. I'll keep playing.
I'll keep complaining, in Diamond.

First of all there was already a thread about merge, second of all, we won't change mind about platinum stuff. Besides the fact, that I don't agree with your arguments, we have said since the beginning, that platinum is a closed world and we won't change it only because pearl became a dead world.
Somehow when diamond and even pearl had more players but much less respawns, nobody complained about ks this much, as you are complaining here. It's not like there will be 200 players online. We will be adding alolan islands one by one, which will have more respawns starting with first island this month.

Either way transfering to platinum or diamond will make players lose the houses though, there will be new ones, which they will be able to buy.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
First of all there was already a thread about merge, second of all, we won't change mind about platinum stuff. Besides the fact, that I don't agree with your arguments, we have said since the beginning, that platinum is a closed world and we won't change it only because pearl became a dead world.
Somehow when diamond and even pearl had more players but much less respawns, nobody complained about ks this much, as you are complaining here. It's not like there will be 200 players online. We will be adding alolan islands one by one, which will have more respawns starting with first island this month.

Either way transfering to platinum or diamond will make players lose the houses though, there will be new ones, which they will be able to buy.

Platinum will have the same respaw and areas that the dimond, but in diamond there are 2-3x more people online and in platinum catch and exp higher then diamond.This makes a lot of sense.If we are going to have more players online it is not good to have the same areas, but an improvement on them.

Diamond have problem with LAG, and now you add more people to play? How will this work?

Some effects to merge the world do not have solution. Like the devaluation of pokes and items. It's funny, but the STAFF does not give 100 diamonds for each player in Pearl and Diamond ?? Because in all post of the HIGH STAFF sad that money isnt important.
In this week we have a big discussion about cash in hallowen pokes. I understood the motives of the Staff and they really are valid, but the people who have this suffered with their devaluation and thus lost money. Nobody did anything about it. Now in the same week, more money lost, it's difficult to accept.

In the same week comes another news that will impact the gameplay, cash and the market in general and we are only communicated from it. There was no poll or question for the players, just a discussion of HIGH STAFF. For me this isnt right.

Popeye

Reaction score
Any possibility for Diamond players to go to Pearl (free) and have all tree world 100 players each??

I can just imagine now event when you have to be top 5 in most damage in a Boss to get some rewards...80 players in the same place?? OMG

I like the suggestion of make like double respawn to avoid the ks (including Boss and mini boss), also pearl players that lost house or even the guild house and pay for it...is not fair.

PD: My dream to become tutor have just converted in a "---Dream---".

Create bigger house in trovitopolis, mandarin and old village, three "GHOST" cities that we have now in Pad...PROBABLY IDEA JUST FOR DIAMOND?

Last edited:

Ashtib

Reaction score
About Cloned Island, maybe you can change formula of ticket. Instead of 48h of time, no matter if you are hunting or not we could get 24h of time we spend online. Few restriction of course.
- Your cloned time expire within 10 days as it is the cooldown between you can use another ticket.
- Once you log in with activated ticket you have to stay online at least 10-30 (for you to decide) minutes, if you log off your time will keep running out up to 10-30 minutes after you logged in. This is to avoid people log in, kill spawn they want and log off to stop ticket from expiring, limiting their time spend on c island only to throwing balls - technically prolong the duration of ticket by the time of waiting between pokemon respawns.

Just a quick suggestion, not much of thinking but you can upgrade it in any way. Personally I think that limiting number of players who can use ticket at the same time is not a good solution. I can see people who activate ticket on 3-4 chars just to make sure they will have enough space to run between respawns (sadly thais kind of players exist).

These two are excellent suggestions. Even though the reasons are somehow clear, I will list them:
1°.- I didn't know Diamond was the only server with lagg, as Huberto has expressed here: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40224-Constant-laggs-problem-on-Diamond-server. Therefore, something has to be done about this since Diamond would be the most populated server of PAd.
2°.- I know some ppl who actually moved to Pearl just to catch cloned pokemons; because, due to the fact that Diamond is the most populated server, Cloned island in Diamond is most of the time full. Also, since we are in the topic, I don't know why it was removed from Padventures website the possibility to check who had an activated ticket. Last time I went to cloned island, I wanted to see if it was full or not so I went to "who is online"> sorted by lvl/diamond> checked people to see if the had an activated ticket, but to my surprise I couldn't see any information whatsoever regarding any type of ticket.

I would only add 2 more suggestion:
3° With regard to people who want to level up their characters: Duplicate some respawns. For instance: I remember that in Tibia hunting Dragon Lords was VERY popular and there were like 4 or 5 respawns of them (North of Ankrahmun, Far west of Yalahar, PitsOfInferno Dragon Lords, Borth of Darashia).
Anyway, my point is that somehow spawns are limited. And by "spawns" in this context I mean to level-up your character, not to level-up your pokes nor catching pokes. For instance:
-For lvl 70 - 100: everyone go to Gengar Mansion, because apparently is the best place. (personally, I don't remember where I lvled-up, since I stop playing for like 4 - 5 years.)
-For lvl 100 - 130: Most people go to Grass lvl 100. It is the best. But there is only 1 resp and it can be shared only between 2 (to make good exp). Although Water was improved, I don't know how good it is now to lvl up.
-For lvl 130 - 150: Still Grass lvl 100? / Maybe Ice lvl 135? (however, it is a small spawn) / This new Fire tower in the Fire Island > of Lavender, I think it is for lvl 110 (or 115?)
-For lvl 150 - 175: Palace. Everyone go to Palace. Yes, it is quite big but I'd say only Grass and Fire are the good ones. Maybe Ghost? / Water lvl 150 (Empoleon Resp) / Flygons 150
-I am actually lvl 176 now and sometimes I try to make lvl at Dragons 175 or Flygons lvl 150 but they are usually occupied.

What I mean is that I don't think you have to make the current spawns bigger, just make another same spawn. Make another Flygon 150 Spawn, another Dragon 175 spawn, another Water 150... same pokes, same amount of pokes, same spawning time. I think this way we may reduce KS considerably.

4°.- With regard to players who want to catch: Similar to 3°, make another spawn. Don't make more pokemons to spawn. Make a different respawn with the pokemon.
For example:
-Feebas. There is only 1 and one respawn. If you want to keep this poke very rare to get, as it is right now, create another spawn where there is only 1 feebas but far away from the actuall Spawn. This way, there would be 2 spawns for 2 different people instead of 1.
-Deino: This is a very popular and very KSed pokemon. I think there are only 3? in the new spawn nearby Azalea. Make another 3 (or 2?) available in a different place.

These are the pokes that come to my mind that can be very KSed now.

I really hope these suggestions, if not taken into consideration, at least help Staff members to come up with new ideas. Because if nothing is dome about Pokes Spawns... then...

LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGING

My humble opinion!

more players like these guys, and less tears please ... nice suggests!
100% agree.

ChazzRey

Reaction score
As (active) Pearl's player:
I can just imagine now event when you have to be top 5 in most damage in a Boss to get some rewards...80 players in the same place?? OMG
XDXDXD Why u throw RANDOM numbers? Have you ever seen raids on Pearl? If it's NOT weekend nor late hour, then we have like 1-10(?) players on boss/raid (and ~15 max on last event... oh and few times we had to kill them with only 2 other players (hi pyrek, hi mymek) because NOBODY wanted to kill them). If amount of diamond's players on raid equals "70", then you are right! o m g

I like the suggestion of make like double respawn to avoid the ks (including Boss and mini boss), also pearl players that lost house or even the guild house and pay for it...is not fair.
Same story, either you arent pearl player or know anything about situation there. At the moment you can choose spawn which you want, at which hour you want. I barely meet 2-3 players per day of exping (and I am online for looooong hours).

Guys, Pearl doesn't have 50 Selasors (hi selasor btw), we don't need to increase numbers of spawns or pokes on spawn (ONLY cloneds might be a problem tho, right).

Create bigger house in trovitopolis, mandarin and old village, three "GHOST" cities that we have now in Pad...PROBABLY IDEA JUST FOR DIAMOND?

Probably you have noticed about revamp of Pewter. It's neither first nor last revamp. Besides revamped cities, we gonna have alolan islands with houses (like Raissa mentioned before).

emesh

Reaction score
Just a quick question.
If i just spend 10k for a key to buy one of the biggest houses. Spend a lot of plates to change a floor in it. Will I get a refund or at least new house?

Also Wesker is retired, he didn't moved ownership on me. Can u disband LnD manually? As i would like to remake it there.

ramon

Reaction score
Why dont merge of Diamond to Pearl?????

Kind Regards,
Marco

Because diamond has far more people than pearl, in the way you suggest, they would need to mess with a lot more people

huberto

Reaction score
Just a quick question.
If i just spend 10k for a key to buy one of the biggest houses. Spend a lot of plates to change a floor in it. Will I get a refund or at least new house?

Also Wesker is retired, he didn't moved ownership on me. Can u disband LnD manually? As i would like to remake it there.

I believe it is possible to move whole guild together as all players are moved to the other server. Maybe contact Hohen and ask him if he could do it for you.

Last edited:

psych07

Reaction score
Thanks for this :)

Pokelypse...Worlds at War :7:

Suggestions:

1° Hosting the Diamond on a better server;
2° Limit of players on the island of the cloned;
3° It is not fair just the pearl players lose their homes.

agree about better host u.u

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
you guys are not understanding that most pearl players, are already on diamond XD
they moved long ago, the rest is what? 30 active per day? How manny of them are just online to afk and never leave the pvp area? like 10? xD
20-30 active players wont broke ur world.

Darken

Reaction score
Any possibility for Diamond players to go to Pearl (free) and have all tree world 100 players each??

PD: My dream to become tutor have just converted in a "---Dream---".

from my side, your idea seems excellent to me that diamond people can go to pearl for free to elibrate the number of players.
and right now because there are few pearl players that are new, well it is given to a new player who creates an account, by default this platinum first, as it was before when the first diamond.
I make videos of padventures. I've done them to help people who are lazy to explore that not only is there a respamw but there are several, with that I saw some players from the old guys played again because they told me they saw my videos and so they were encouraged because there were interesting things.
I've seen that padventures has been placed very easily, and giving and giving things to players, but that makes it create loose players, who want and want more things easier because you are too lazy to play a little while, or spend it in pvp afk waiting for things to fall from heaven

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
finally chazz and me will be together <3

oh yeah also, you lost sucri, you will actually play at diamond.

welcome pearldians.
damn i guess you'll have to get used to me pissing you off 24/7 now, kissu bae <3

Pls send at least sucrii to platinum, no one deserves that kind of toxic player in diamond

dale sucrinb punheteiro

dale rei afk, we can afk together at diamond, bjs e morra.

Welcome to Diamond, Chazz, Melinut and Sucrilhosnoobforever <3

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI <3
#sucrilhosforeveronplatinum
e.e

@thread

well, if we can't do anything about pearl dying slowly(even tho i think its dead for a year already), there's no better idea than this imo.
i'll just miss exp, i bet 100+ grass will be full 24/7 at diamond. I know we have A LOT OF SPAWNS(and i thank staff for that), but there are some tha are better for certain levels than others, i wish we could do something about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back