What's new

Welcome!

Our Plans for 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
One question: after you're done with all Sinnoh pokes are you planning to make its map?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
All I can spoil you for now is;

1. New cloned Pokemons may be applied next week.
2. New Shiny Pokemons may be applied next week (they require script so not sure)
3. New Island with a lot of new spawn starting for low levels ending up at spawn for level 150 may be applied next week.
4. Mini bosses... you will see some news on forum about this soon.
5. Pokemon abilities are almost done and will be implemented faster than you expect.
6. 40% of alolan pokemons are done (sprites).

Kdm-aru

Reaction score
This apply? how a new plan to 2017 i think

Scarf Arca.jpg

Attachments

• Scarf Arca.jpg
    Scarf Arca.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
"19. Spin Machine Quest"

8 days left we gonna see it or we need wait 5 years more? xd

Tsotss

Reaction score
nK-E1Ul.png

Hi guys,
We would like to share with you our plans for padventures for the incoming 2017.
We don't promise to add everything, but we will try. That depends on our possibilities and time.
Well.. here is an anserw.
Btw they added much things from list and few others than are on list.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
actually 8/22 isnt big amount xD and the easiest things cant be done in one year rly?
The way that you talk it seems so easy... try program a quest, make a rebalance, add hability and ajust berry system, i know we're a group but keep in mind we have work, college and a lot of things on RL to do, idk why you dont understand it and only knows criticize, you already stoped to see what the things we did? everyday we try make this game funny for you and anothers players, but we only receive charges, try to see all the job, events, contests, new islands and quest, it isnt easy to do, we dont plan one thing with no sense, so it's better to wait, than to do something badly done.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
1. Quest for 150 was refused by players - there was an open discussion and this is what players didn't want.
2. New Cloned pokemons were added during this year [cloned primeape, cloned dodrio, cloned weezing, cloned victreebel]
3. New shinies were added.

4. New mega pokemon would be available on daily dungeons, but we postponed it for january, otherwise players would be forced to do it during christmas and new year, what we wanted to avoid, that's the period, when some people rather to spend their time with family.
5. New mini bosses system was added - we will improve its loot in January
6. Random stats weren't added
7. Pokemon abilities were added
8. Mewtwo quest wasn't added
9. Castform system was added
10. Kecleon system was added

11. At the beginning we have planned to add only one island with Alolan versions of already existing pokemons (ninetales, persian etc), but we have changed our plans and decided to add whole region with new systems, different than in other regions. It takes time to do map / plan new stuff / code new systems and quests / do sprites
12. Promotion Quest WILL NOT be added, instead we are planning professions, which will be mixed with promotion stuff
13. Battle Tower was not added
14. Hoenn tasks weren't added

15. Whole sinnoh (besides baby forms) are spawning all around the map
16. Party Share island exists, it was even tested by some people with the current system. We need to extend it yet and wait for new party share system that will let players exp in this place or places in the future
17. Berries system was added.
18-20 - weren't added
21. resigned, instead we have changed starter packs for newcommers.
22. hasn't been edited yet.

besides this:
1. We have added new spawns for higher levels.
2. We have added new TMs, which for now are available only on events, but will also be available from loot.
3. We have added quest for for eevee's evolution to sylveon
4. we have added quest for eevee's evolution to leafeon
5. we have added quest for brick break and feint
6. we have added chest quests for some TMs
7. we have added TM tasks system
8. We have improved some already existing systems

Yeah, we did almost nothing.

Why we didn't add everything announced here? - I have mentioned before, that I don't promise that everything will be done during this year.

Ill edit the first post after new year with description of our plans for next year.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
The way that you talk it seems so easy... try program a quest, make a rebalance, add hability and ajust berry system, i know we're a group but keep in mind we have work, college and a lot of things on RL to do, idk why you dont understand it and only knows criticize, you already stoped to see what the things we did? everyday we try make this game funny for you and anothers players, but we only receive charges, try to see all the job, events, contests, new islands and quest, it isnt easy to do, we dont plan one thing with no sense, so it's better to wait, than to do something badly done.

Oh man come im waiting thenon BIG surprise with this quest for evo tyrogue oh wait its gonna be like quest for every other evo item hi give me items... And thats the quest done in 4 years. I understand that some things like Alola csn be pasted but why we need to wait 5 years on evo tyrogue xd?

Have in mind that not everyone can dedicate their entire lives to the game

Next thing why someone promise something if he cant do it? Idiotic argument to lick .. i have school, girlfriend, lots of other stuff to do but i think i would had this time to make stupid quest in this 4 years :3:

Last edited:

Torfik

Reaction score
Add Hoenn tasks. It's easy to do. Players will have something to do

huberto

Reaction score
Oh man come im waiting thenon BIG surprise with this quest for evo tyrogue oh wait its gonna be like quest for every other evo item hi give me items... And thats the quest done in 4 years. I understand that some things like Alola csn be pasted but why we need to wait 5 years on evo tyrogue xd?

Next thing why someone promise something if he cant do it? Idiotic argument to lick .. i have school, girlfriend, lots of other stuff to do but i think i would had this time to make stupid quest in this 4 years :3:

If you are still waiting for Spin Machine quest announced 4 years ago you should rather contact Nino and ask him about it because he started it and its his fault. Quest listed in this thread is a completely new thing which is probably not even started yet due to other stuff being more important and absence of Jano. Don't blame current admins for Nino's mistake

NandoCruise

Reaction score
You know what they say... Haters gonna hate...

@Raissa @Eudinho just ignore haters. It is crystal clear that you have been doing A LOT.
Proof of that is the list Raissa took the time to make.

As a player who was retired for a long time and started playing again since May this year, I can say that the game, in general, has improved A LOOOOOT.

My humble opinion.

P.S.: Merry Christmas to PA Staff, PA Players :3: and haters :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back