What's new

Welcome!

Our Plans for 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relic

Banned user
Reaction score
Excellent news for the coming year, these plans will boost the community to a bright future. I really was hoping for a new party system, with the actual one there is not a real benefit, so it doesn't encourage ppl to go on this mode. Personally, i'm someone who enjoys the company while hunting or i get bored too fast.

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
Pls pls pls pls pls add cloned or shiny Espeon and Umbreon, i want to have my full eeveelution variocolor collection :C

Mundisse

Reaction score
Suggestion quest - Teleport Scroll
tumblr_inline_mvv1e42k7z1qhm149.gif

You can use that item each 30 min to teleport whatever city you want

Why:confused:

- Sometimes we don't need teleport pokemon on team
- It will help free players since the time scroll is equal to airplane + train

Restriction :rolleyes:

- Untradeable and Undropable ( but can be moved on character bag )

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
Suggestion quest - Teleport Scroll
tumblr_inline_mvv1e42k7z1qhm149.gif

You can use that item each 30 min to teleport whatever city you want

Why:confused:

- Sometimes we don't need teleport pokemon on team
- It will help free players since the time scroll is equal to airplane + train

Restriction :rolleyes:

- Untradeable and Undropable ( but can be moved on character bag )

I have to say no, they make a lot of work to build train/airplane to throw all that work to thrash. BUT maybe that can be a one-use-item (u can just use one time), it can be dropped by psyquic-type pokemon as rare loot. In that case both (train/plane system and scroll) can co-exist.

Last edited:

Mundisse

Reaction score
I just presented the idea the form that will be implemented [ or no ] in game goes from the imagination of staff.
A lot restrictions can be add to make the item viable.
For example
- level 135+
- item and task
If you follow the path of effort, they will not do events on all special dates because they lost a lot of time to keep active for 1 ~ 2 weeks.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Its time that we have something for parties in PA
Items like cocaine,heroine...guns...hoes...can make nice party there when you wanna rest from exping your damn pokes...
Happy New Year to everyone,ill be dead till then,my liver cant hold much longer...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I just want to tell you that we're already working on some things promised here. Alola islands are "under construction". We'll probably let all players travel there and catch regional pokemons normally, except alolan forms (ticket required). It will take us some time of course to release it. Especially to rush work on it, we hired 3 new spriters (we had only 1).
Spoiler:
Just in case if someone will want to say again, that we're making promotions because all we care for, is the money, hit your head with a hammer at least 10 times

Spoiler:
We probably won't create more than 4 new cities [1 per each island] or even less. Right now Melemele Island is being created and a city called Hau'oli. You will be able to find there very few houses, some of them have gardens and pool in it. Big mall, some shops, police station, a marina where you'll be able to rent a motorboat, as abilities such as fly and surf will be blocked there. We'll also probably add there some mini quest(s)
http://2.1m.yt/KFIzAVd.png
http://4.1m.yt/0Re6NdD.png
http://1.1m.yt/18FhIv6.png

New mini bosses are balanced, spawning system left to do, I guess Jano will take care of it.
Kecleon & Castform system are in Hohenheim's hands, I think you already noticed weather system in game - It is a part of castform system.
We may yet add new cloned pokemons in January, but I don't promise! =D

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
There's the new Media system (weather, shaders, music and sounds) implemented already. I left it on Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Hail and Sandstorm as beta testing for now, but we will add more in the future. It comes along with the new elemental boost-and-nerf system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back