What's new

Welcome!

Time to teleport

Manieczko

Reaction score
Hah, that's not a tp problem, but a non-fixed problem... If that's the problem, just fix the client and shut the f*ck up
Different problems, different systems.

Edit: He can try to hunt there 10 mins later, stop crying.

It's a little problem for players with worst pc
Spoder should thinks about other players, not only about himself

In my opinion reduction time to 300s (half) will be ok

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
It's a little problem for players with worst pc
Spoder should thinks about other players, not only about himself

In my opinion reduction time to 300s (half) will be ok

Ok, just tell me 1 thing that I can't undestand
I'm totally agreed with fixing client, it's totally bugged.
But I can't see any relation between Client bug / Tp time, that's why I've said it.

You need to pratice some text interpretation before judge me. pls
Also, about TP suggestion, check Agustinn post, he said everything that I'm agreed,

Ludacha

Reaction score
I suggested it before...its a little bit boring to wait 10 minutes...specialy if you die on some far away place,and need to go back fast
Atlast put it at 5 minutes...

The Viper

Reaction score
Everyone here is right I think. 10 mins is a lot if the client is always bugging and freezing and that results in getting constantly killed and losing the spawn regularly. If the client (ever) gets totally fixed, 10 mins is not that bad in my opinion but its still a lot I think. I also don't think that 5 mins is good because it would result in constant teleports and it would be too easy imo. My suggestion is to make it 7 mins (it should be 7 and half but 30 seconds don't make that big difference do they?).

Btw, stop the hating spodercunt, who are you to criticize everyone and say if threads can be closed or not?

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Btw, stop the hating spodercunt, who are you to criticize everyone and say if threads can be closed or not?

I've said it cause a lot of threads like this one were closed.. I've explained it all in my first post, also, I don't want another fight here, shut up.

The Viper

Reaction score
I've said it cause a lot of threads like this one were closed.. I've explained it all in my first post, also, I don't want another fight here, shut up.

What if we want to re-discuss this? Can't we? Players are the soul of the game so they have the right to suggest whatever they think that can be useful. Stop being such a hatingcunt

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
What if we want to re-discuss this? Can't we? Players are the soul of the game so they have the right to suggest whatever they think that can be useful. Stop being such a hatingcunt

Lol.. Ive already stopped, do you have any problem with me?
Read another posts before say smt about me.. Someone close to avoid spam, or maybe exclude those msgs.. I'm going to be rude again --'

Back