What's new

Welcome!

We are under DoS Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Mark

Reaction score
Nada mas pedir de buena manera, que puedan realizar algun evento con algun bonus de experiencia o simplemente
algo en los catch, algo..

Antes que el servidor se mantuviera offline, Varias personas murieron por freeze, ya que "masskickeaba" y despues aparecidas en el cp
Varias personas murieron, a ver si se animan hacer algun bonux exp event o bonus catch event.

Espero que no vuelva a ocurrir, ya que igual invertimos arto tiempo en esto saludos al equipo de Pokemon Adventures.
Magic Mark
-Felipe-

Neo Victor

Reaction score
Need Double Exp Mann

TODOS BR PESAM DOUBLE EXP GERALL GOGOGOGOGOGOGO DOUBLE EXP

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score
Ah so please give me back two days of my premium if it's offline for two days. Is there a chance that it will come back today ? Because i don't want waste my time refreshing.

Zelo

Reaction score
Pretty sad to hear about it. But well, shit happens, right? xD Good luck at fixing it and do your best. ^^ Btw, servers are hosted in spain? If there are hosted in spain, we won't have PA tonight! lol :$

Jakuzi

Reaction score
And what about the DACC? When the server comes off perhaps? ..

Kenn

Reaction score
Some official replies for those who missed'em and are asking stuff:

Alba said:
We will make 1.5x exp event during 24-48hours

We don't know if the server will come back soon
koob said:
Every premmy of course will get back lost days.

All we can do is wait.

RedBull

Reaction score
Koob and Staff.

I've friends that works with those things and I think that I can speak with he to do something for help...
Like a Shield, can you understand?

Waiting more informations about the hosting company ;]

Thnks.
Curioso.

Sammy-ROCK!

Reaction score
If so much bandwidth is used against you it means you're doing a good job and someone is jealous.

Also have you traced the ip where the attack is coming from? If you track the source you can sue them for that and force his hosting company to shutdown that server.

D

Deleted_iKoob

Sammy-ROCK! said:
Also have you traced the ip where the attack is coming from? If you track the source you can sue them for that and force his hosting company to shutdown that server.

Yeh we know attack is comming from one of US datacenters.
Here small info:

Sammy-ROCK!

Reaction score
koob said:
Sammy-ROCK! said:

Yeh we know attack is comming from one of US datacenters.
Here small info:

Looks like it's a powerfull and expensive server. Have you contacted it's hosting company yet?

SySiO

Reaction score
Nice;>
I see on your post koob this is a DDoS atack not DoS.I see on this line this server DDoS more than 2000 people ;> DDoS this server.Koob come to pw say or say me u gg.

SySiO

Reaction score
I say this is not DoS attack this is DDoS attack if u dont know what is a DoS attack or DDoS attack see in wikipedia....

Vash ST.

Reaction score
Rasunn said:
i bet it is some of po br company lol

That or the other game PS the one of the guy spamming, i mean i saw that guy being insulted in three diferent languages lol and hes the one of noob behavior who search google till he do something to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back