What's new

Welcome!

Update 7.2, Farewell classic client

rakster

Reaction score
Couldn't it be just left to players who wanted to use it? Even without updates, with many debugs - who want's to use it - go on.
I'm here to talk not to fight - so tell me what about it now?

Why would you even want to use classic client, there's no reason to keep alive something that limits the game that much.

Ellein

Banned user
Reaction score
Why would you even want to use classic client, there's no reason to keep alive something that limits the game that much.
Why? I'm playing on tibia clients since 2004, and that's what i like. I don't need any better looking effects.

Barystas

Reaction score
I do not agree with the blockade of the classic client , since many people assume that they have the right PC to run the modern customer , will happen to them ?.
That's my complaint.

You can not agree with that, but it's done already xd Classic client was an problem and there is no point of keeping it imo modern client give us more than classic one ; p

kerto

Reaction score
English:clienting gives me an error
launching this application has failed to start because there MSVCP100.dll found .Ponowne installing the application may fix this problem.I installed new, and the same can someone provide a link to a separate file or what to do

Polish:Wyskakuje mi błąd w cliencie
Uruchomienie tej aplikacji nie powiodło się ,ponieważ nie znaleziono MSVCP100.dll .Ponowne zainstalowanie aplikacji może naprawić ten problem.Instalowałem kilka razy jest to samo ,może ktoś mi wysłać link do tego pliku osobno albo
co mam zrobić by zadziałał mi client

koles

Reaction score
English:clienting gives me an error
launching this application has failed to start because there MSVCP100.dll found .Ponowne installing the application may fix this problem.I installed new, and the same can someone provide a link to a separate file or what to do

Polish:Wyskakuje mi błąd w cliencie
Uruchomienie tej aplikacji nie powiodło się ,ponieważ nie znaleziono MSVCP100.dll .Ponowne zainstalowanie aplikacji może naprawić ten problem.Instalowałem kilka razy jest to samo ,może ktoś mi wysłać link do tego pliku osobno albo
co mam zrobić by zadziałał mi client

Zainstaluj ten plik.

Tu masz download http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp100. Wybierz opcje "Manual Fix". Jak ściągniesz, wrzuć go do C:\Windows\system32

Daj znać czy działa.

Sorry for PL, he don't speak EN.

Last edited:

koles

Reaction score
don't open from players link with game ,can be hacked PA and u lsot account.

>.>

Where's problem? He can put in google: msvcp100 and same link he get.
Don't tell me i'm hacker or something, okay?

matheo01q

Reaction score
>.>

Where's problem? He can put in google: msvcp100 and same link he get.
Don't tell me i'm hacker or something, okay?

i only said for all players that players give a link ,can be hacked ,not all ,but can be .So beware it. And if u want ,u have from official web padventures.org and there download links.

matheo01q

Reaction score
I put link for file to download, not for PA client >.>
a

i don't said that only PA links are .But all from player links ,not all player can helping ,a lot of here want to hacked.my friend lost account by you or problably same nickname here. .its only beware to all link from player .

koles

Reaction score
sure ,because u like only spam .have problem welcome in private msg in game goodluck hacker

Somebody get ban for invalid accusation.
Give me proofs that i hacked you or your friend. If you not have, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I wish you good day.

Athyla

Reaction score
idk why, but the modern client seems too... heavy. My laptop burns when I play there, and it's an i7 with a decent graphics card. Why is a simple game like this taking so much of my cpu usage? I can play tibia just fine, it doesn't even feel it, why is it different? Is there something you guys can do to make it better?

Edit: Just to clarify, I like that you guys blocked the classic client, I just don't understand why my cpu usage with a tibia-based game is so high.

Last edited:

Kirminex

Reaction score
idk why, but the modern client seems too... heavy. My laptop burns when I play there, and it's an i7 with a decent graphics card. Why is a simple game like this taking so much of my cpu usage? I can play tibia just fine, it doesn't even feel it, why is it different? Is there something you guys can do to make it better?

Edit: Just to clarify, I like that you guys blocked the classic client, I just don't understand why my cpu usage with a tibia-based game is so high.
The client is poorly designed, it requires 10 times more proccessing capabilities than tibia or the old client, many other servers with the same client format require less than a half of its requirements and even offer more otions.
(even when mannually removing all this extra functions, ive tested.)

Personally i disagree on shuting down the old client leaving us with this non-playable modern client, i just cant play knowing that my characters logs before than it shows on my screen meaning that ill die before even actually loging on, or freezing to death or even crashing or all three at once.

rakster

Reaction score
The client is poorly designed, it requires 10 times more proccessing capabilities than tibia or the old client, many other servers with the same client format require less than a half of its requirements and even offer more otions.

Personally i disagree on shuting down the old client leaving us with this non-playable modern client, i just cant play knowing that my characters logs before than it shows on my screen meaning that ill die before even actually loging on, or freezing to death or even crashing or all three at once.

tumblr_nda8fsYNKr1tfg6t4o1_500.gif

futerko

Reaction score

Said too dramatically,
Its true modern client needs more from computer configuration, but if u have newer computer than 10 years old then will be fine. (just remember to turn off spam of messages in options)

Back