What's new

Welcome!

Unlov [LT]

Lucifer

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Welcome to my LT. Im Unlov from Platinum. Here i want to put my lvl's up, nice (for me) catches and short descriptions of trips to the cloned island. So let's start :rolleyes:

Catches in progress
C Vaporeon: 2941 ultra balls[0.25%] on Cloned Vaporeom
C Blastoise: 2942 ultra balls[0.25%] on Cloned Blastoise
C Dragonite: 771 ultra balls[0.1542%] on Cloned Dragonite
C Scyther: 89 ultra balls[0.0178%] on Cloned Scyther
Milotic: 11 ultra balls[0.0022%], 582 rocket balls[0.1455%] on Milotic
Aerodactyl: 107 ultra balls[no extra %], 3 rocket balls[no extra %] on Aerodactyl

Best Catches
C Sandslash: Used 102 ultra balls on Cloned Sandslash. 18:06 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Sandslash [50]).
C Charizard: Used 361 ultra balls on Cloned Charizard. 15:57 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Charizard [84]).

P.S
If you are new viewer and you dont know why there is no screenshots in some posts, you have to know, upload of photos expired, now i use other without limit time.

Last edited:

Lucifer

Reaction score
1th Mewtwo Ticket (Focus fire)
-10:15 Used 597 ultra balls, 1 rocket ball on Cloned Flareon. 10:15 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Flareon [47]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
-15:57 Used 361 ultra balls on Cloned Charizard. 15:57 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Charizard [84])
+ Cloned Butterfree, Cloned Golbat in together 300ub

Last edited:

Lucifer

Reaction score
2th Mewtwo Ticket
-18:06 Used 102 ultra balls on Cloned Sandslash. 18:06 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Sandslash [50]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
+Cloned Raticate in 500ub

Last edited:

Lucifer

Reaction score
3th Mewtwo Ticket (Focus water)
-14:16 Used 185 ultra balls on Cloned Kingler. 14:16 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Kingler [46]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

Last edited:

Lucifer

Reaction score
Short comment
Something went wrong and when i removed screenshots from programme, they have been removed from upload page... other screenshots are still here so idk what excatly was wrong, sorry :/

Last edited:

Lucifer

Reaction score
Me​
KkR1bUx.jpg

Absol​
j60QDjH.jpg

Caught​
ymYkTEb.jpg

vj9l0GB.jpg

EDIT/// Old screens too disappeared, very very bad. I have to start manually adds screenshots to upload page. Programme which i used has big defect. Upload works only if i have screenshots on computer. It doesnt good because if i lose them, they are removed and no one can see them...

Last edited:

Avasun

Banned user
Reaction score
Thanks Sheeper for good words :rolleyes:

Me:​
jfjbctkyxzefabymcfislcmqjrysvrlenotgvvzpwsirdsdfjsrublhanyyqcahzhioowkxjzmwlnpxbzuzsmcmwusuoumqycfrw

Lucario:
Few words... I won addon to him in the street duels. This addon reminds me of Egypt and i have friend from Egypt so i gave Lucario his name:"Ayman".​
xmehhwetyfngovghkmzifhrneciclpmyvsfukvfltpfaacflebasqbhxdzapjarqdbrcxkperpmzvyyzbizgehxuzoscxcmszwaj

ejqjadlnvuewpkqeruunadtkjohduahkcanvlynjzpknwsgbshziizioezofpkkckvihgvdjjsmmhhmwehoknlrvzvnlpekrafnh

Mmmm iam from egypt :D and this addon is like our pharaos, Sphinx maybe and btw Ayman is egyptian name too.. exactly Arabian

Lucifer

Reaction score
Changes...

Im sorry, because i didnt focus on my LT in the last week. I didnt have time and probably in the next few weeks i wont have time too so i will write less.

Cloned Island​

I went to the cloned island week ago. It was good trip :rolleyes:

4th Mewtwo Ticket (Focus water)
-23:44 Used 429 ultra balls on Cloned Arcanine. 23:44 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Arcanine [64]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

PrNE4e0.jpg

+ 3x Cloned Kingler (100ub , 350ub, 1200ub)

Anyway i still want to catch cloned blastoise and cloned vaporeon. I wont give up so fast!
qWhR9cT.png

Team...​
Some pokemons i said goodbye and some i said welcome. But i will focus only on the new members my team.

Glaceon
I got him from season box. He replaced glalie in team.
IISkydO.jpg

Infernape​
On the event was only season box so i decided to buy him if i cant get him from event. I paid a lot for him but i dont regret that. This is awesome pokemon and my favourite fire <3
YbNt3ce.jpg

Cloned Electabuzz​
I had chance to buy him so i did it. Unfortunately electrizer is very very rare item on the Platinum so he will wait for evo some time. I dont have for now ~80k and seller to get it :D
bqz85hC.jpg

Lucifer

Reaction score
Me

3zdJGrn.jpg

Cloned Island

5th Mewtwo Ticket (Focus water)

-14:35 Used 130 ultra balls on Cloned Arcanine. 14:35 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Arcanine [64]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
Z3b3w6x.jpg

+ 2x Cloned Kingler (678ub, 524ub)

Cloned Vaporeon and Cloned Blastoise still resisting... I'm a little disappointed, because only these two pokemons are important for me. Maybe next time, patience is key to success :)
YzkWvTK.png

Back