What's new

Welcome!

Underpowered Pokemon List [Community List]

Razioo

Reaction score
They arent supposed to be equally strong.
Kabutops is offensive
Omastar is defensive

Nitrous

Reaction score
I had it, and it was really good, but, seriously, its attacks are really low and got so little hp...

a single rock slide of a 50 golem takes half hp of a 58 butterfree

Agree, now cds have been increased and buterfree is shit, he looses now with everything. If Cds have been increased maybe you can put more hp or def, cause now its unuseful

*Stalin, you never have a butterfree? or your have one and is scared to lose his power?

Butterfree is stronger man, i just say it, no cooments =D.

This guy is very noob, like you say no comments.

Omastar is way weaker than kabutops.

If no, why kabutops worth twice more? Hmm...ahn... cus its stronger?

Lol in my opinion omastar is better than kabutops. If you wanna see go to charizards with both, u will see omastar can kill them easly than kabutops. Both need a little change, maybe adding a rock attack should be good

Last edited:

komarcomar

Reaction score
They arent supposed to be equally strong.
Kabutops is offensive
Omastar is defensive

yea kabutops is offensive have good dmg and mega drain, but why Omastar defensive pokemon dont have good defence or stronger harden? Hes attribute is shell on hes body:eek:

Tedric

Reaction score
I already saw omastar owning kabutops. They are preaty similar.

mateus79

Reaction score
Nitrous, your have a mental problem? lets duel a butterfree 60 and a Venusaur 80, lets see how will win...

i dont said butterfree defense is high, yes she can die esay by a golem, but is realy true... are you retard? BUTTERFREE IS WITH A HIGH ATTACK, just it =D

*Axana, ditto copy all attacks and caracteristics, including passive =D

Inplement the Game

Reaction score
hmm...

Realy, a wild butterfree dont is stronger, but when a player comand it, he is very strong and can kill esay a venusaur for example and not lose much HP.

Nitrouse is scared to lose the potense of his butterfree? ashusauhasuh

infix

Reaction score
remove dewgong, ditto, sandlash and machamp from that list, they are good

Inplement the Game

Reaction score
lol ditto just is in List to add passive to he, nothing more =d.

I dont have sandslash, but i think he dont is good because earthcake dont hit much.

Pliniooo

Reaction score
Up: Ditto Need cd of transform MAX 50 seconds or add to his a passive good :D

Charizard Have a sux dragon fury hit 1000 - 1100 in venusaur ... and cant kill meganium (I test in meganium with 50% hp and my Charizard life full and MEGANIUM WIN)
Golem need a passive Or a new atk ¬¬ it's cant kill charizard with 50% hp ...

alek

Reaction score
I suggest taking out rhydon from the list, they added a new attack (and a good one finally) to it recently, and now it's pretty good, can't say it's underpowered anymore.

Nitrous

Reaction score
Nitrous, your have a mental problem? lets duel a butterfree 60 and a Venusaur 80, lets see how will win...

i dont said butterfree defense is high, yes she can die esay by a golem, but is realy true... are you retard? BUTTERFREE IS WITH A HIGH ATTACK, just it =D

*Axana, ditto copy all attacks and caracteristics, including passive =D

Please mateus, dont talk if you dont know, i can see you dont know anythyng about pokemons. I have buterfree 50 and now cds have been increased a lot. NOW buterfree is shit, okay lets duel my butterfree with a venassaur, vena will pwn him so easly with 2 hits. I just say buterfree needs a little more of hp or def cause its fucking weak atm.

hmm...

Realy, a wild butterfree dont is stronger, but when a player comand it, he is very strong and can kill esay a venusaur for example and not lose much HP.

Nitrouse is scared to lose the potense of his butterfree? ashusauhasuh

I dont know who you are, but for your information buterfree is already fucked up.

Last edited:

komarcomar

Reaction score

Charizard Have a sux dragon fury hit 1000 - 1100 in venusaur ... and cant kill meganium (I test in meganium with 50% hp and my Charizard life full and MEGANIUM WIN)

if you golem have 50 lvl so cant kill. LOL 70 golem get 3 charizard on hes back and kill it easy lol.
Charizad dont need nothing and golem too lol..

infix

Reaction score

dont lie, meganium can't kill charizard anymore i got one... stop being an a**hole -.- after the second nerf it can't and they nerfed it third time
if megaium kill ur charizard u're a big noob

Fokumon

Reaction score
Pinsir needs a improvement , it is extremely OP
A kadabra of it same lvl can own it

PA staff u can make a duel of Pinsir 100 vs Alakazam 100 and u will see than Pinsir sux

Really no more comments just check it

komarcomar

Reaction score
but omg all look omg. f.e Pinsir he got 55lvl + to get all spells and its easy to make. Alakazam 80 lvl to make and its hard. So pokemon with higherlvl spells should hit more than lowerlvl spells. its simple lol..

Fokumon

Reaction score
but omg all look omg. f.e Pinsir he got 55lvl + to get all spells and its easy to make. Alakazam 80 lvl to make and its hard. So pokemon with higherlvl spells should hit more than lowerlvl spells. its simple lol..

Shit dude, you have a problem in the brain of acute "estupiditis", why do not necessarily have a pokemon with more range attack means that this level should be better, only compared the attacks of a Golem-falling rocks vs Rhydon Falling rocks or Dewgong-Blzzard vs Cloyster-Blizzard
u need grown up kid

Back