What's new

Welcome!

[Tuesday 28th february, servers & site down for DDoS]

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
We are currently trying to track the DDoSers, also we are trying to set up a decent protection to prevent further shutdowns, however is hard to protect our servers from this kind of attacks.

Theres no estimated time of arrival to bring up back our servers.

Chori :)

Reaction score
And my vip time? STOP!

They should totally take your VIP days for being a motherf*cker crying bastard, you think this is on porpuse? they planned it to take your days? fucktard.

BElluu

Reaction score
No, no two days 2x exp! Fcking kids! This is attack DDoS! It is not by Administrations!

Janjos

Reaction score
We can't expeculate anything.. Just wait.. Imagine if whenll we died, we lost exp or something..

Royalz

Reaction score
We have 2 days having kicks, lags, etc. I think putting at least 1 day of exp x2 is good. But if the staff dont want or can't, at least they can give us again the vip days lost. Is really annoying go to a hunt and die, die, die and again die and lose the hunt place.

Janjos

Reaction score
No, 3x ftw.

Or maybe 2x Catch?

The Event of 2x didn't expected this attacks, was only a way for fun all players, now players are requiring double exp again.. They could just don't put 2x exp in the server and avoid this requirements.. That was an event to have fun, and now most players are requiring it again..

Kirubin4

Reaction score
The Event of 2x didn't expected this attacks, was only a way for fun all players, now players are requiring double exp again.. They could just don't put 2x exp in the server and avoid this requirements.. That was an event to have fun, and now most players are requiring it again..

Rly? im not dumb bro. I'm just kidding, obviously. 3x? lol too much. If they want to put 2x (exp of course, 2x catch can give some troubles), they will do by theirself. I don't need another 2x. Of course, if they give us more days of 2x i will enjoy, but i am not like ''2X PLZZZ I NEED IT''.

Ramonia

Reaction score
-.- i cant login in game u.u , even my char list appears lol

Facuxz

Reaction score
Maybe if u turn off-line the test server DDoS stop...

Test (ONLINE)

Players: 0 / 500
Uptime: 73h 26m

xXx Lulibru xXx

Janjos

Reaction score
Rly? im not dumb bro. I'm just kidding, obviously. 3x? lol too much. If they want to put 2x (exp of course, 2x catch can give some troubles), they will do by theirself. I don't need another 2x. Of course, if they give us more days of 2x i will enjoy, but i am not like ''2X PLZZZ I NEED IT''.

I didnt mean that u are like then, just its my opinion. It's fine that u aren't like that cryin babies..

Back