What's new

Welcome!

Tournment and duel bugs

Abble

Reaction score
Hello, i'm here to ask if there's any intend of fixing the bugs that we have on duels before the tournment arrives.

There are so many little and huge bugs that can turn things around in duels... Some of the bugs i know are:

• When you target something sometimes it bugs and untarget itself (I've made a report about it sometime ago http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?37134-Auto-attack-target-bug)
  • Spells like bounce/sky uppercut that make you lose target, making the first bug even worse
  • Clones going out of the duel area, which happens pretty offen when you use double team, they get stuck there and they cant be moved. Sometimes the real one get stuck
  • Defeating the opponent while using a "pursuit" kind of spell, makes your pokémon get stuck and you cant move it untill the same "pursuit" kind of spell comes back, but you can use abillities though
  • Sometimes headbutt does the damage but doesnt stun (i don't know if there's any other "melee stun" abillity with that kind of bug, and i also don't know why this happens, but it happened several times and it wasn't on counter/reflect/protection.)
  • Moving away from sleep talk spell with battle mode makes your pokémon have extreme speed
Well, those are some of the bugs i've noticed, is there any way to fix them before the tournment?

If you know any other bug related to duel comment below.

Regards,
Abble

Last edited:

Zaskór

Reaction score
I think Alakazam Restore is bugged,because when he used it and in the same time or a little bit moment later enemy attack him,alakazam doesnt gets dmg.

huberto

Reaction score
There is also bug with Sleep Talk. If someone uses Sleep Talk on your pokemon and you move with Battle Mode in the same moment your pokemon gets insane speed instead of getting stunned. Im not sure but I think it works only for the first instance of Sleep Talk.

Abble

Reaction score
I think Alakazam Restore is bugged,because when he used it and in the same time or a little bit moment later enemy attack him,alakazam doesnt gets dmg.

thats how it works, same with rest

Back