What's new

Welcome!

The Story of the Magic Lamp Quest

ficdicker

Reaction score
English
The Magic Lamp Stoty of the quest (my first suggestion -)

I'm thinking of a very difficult question and that the free game and use some items, it would look like:

QUEST 1

the quest of the magic lamp begun lost somewhere where the staff can decide where it will (I will not give suggestions that otherwise would go to all these places and it
could be there)
If you find the lamp you say:
Hi, rub (to rub the lamp). After that the Genius would appear (it would be a psyduck with clothes xD, why psyduck? Because his face xD):
Psyduck: You freed me from my lamp, I was lost for many years and to help and I'll provide something that will help you greatly in your Pokémon journey round the world,
but my magic is too weak, you could bring me some items for me to restore it?
experienced after accepting he would say:
Psyduck: Thanks, I'll need 10 plates for each element (I do not know all, and 10 plates can be changed, but everything to be a difficult quest and you
need time and patience to complete it), as have all come back.
bye to say he will go back into the lamp

QUEST 2
when you come back and all he will say:
Psyduck: thanks for bringing all'll see if I have my power restored ... still can not use my power, I know! You can get in my house
After that you say:
Enter
Psyduck: You really want to join? it'll tell you more inside
Yes
enters the bulb
Psyduck: thanks for accepting, I need you for a dangerous mission, there is a door inside that bulb, but you will need to enter 100 Psychic Fragments,
they get caught beating the Pokemon psychis within this lamp, they are Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Drowzee, Hypno Mr. Mime and you will accept this mission, not here
have that can heal you or your Pokemon?
Yes (accept the mission)
on (coming out of the bulb)
Psyduck: Remember, if you have collected some fragments psychic and want to leave, you will not lose them even if they die ".
After getting all the door and you find a chest with a book he will teach how you can completely recover the power of Genius Psyduck, after delivering it ...
Psyduck: You found a book, get the reward (receives an item to send you into the lamp, for it should talk to Psyduck:
Hi, enter, yes)
Psyduck: let's see ... I thought! For restoring the power we will need a Magic Potion, you will need to create 35 pot of moss bug, 40 fire potion,
Traces of 10 ghost, 300 gems and 200 water leaves (the number of items can be modified and items as well), do you accept this mission?
Yes
in (would leave the bulb and if you want to accept the mission would talk with the genie out of it)
Psyduck: Come back when you have items

QUEST 3
After you get all items back to her
Psyduck: You came back with everyone, now I can get my powers back. Thanks and take is a reward, but tell me which item you would like to capture? (Types of Pokémon
game, water, fire, etc.).
after choosing ...
Psyduck then for helping me you will get this (get x Poké Balls element chosen, they'll get a larger number of this type of Pokemon), if you want to win more of these
Poké Balls, you must bring me other items.
(May be 10 items of loot s hard and Pokémon of each type)
Psyduck, I have one last mission for you, you showed me be strong, but I want to see how far your strength, if not the problem, defeat the strongest pokémon trainer
ever, the best I've seen, it is within my lamp, now will struggle to accept
Yes (you have your Pokemon healed and will go to the battlefield)
in (may go away and come back later)
The NPC will have lvl 100 + Pokemon with Pokemon and will be very strong, has a good team and good luck

After selling the battle the NPC will say
NPC (choose a name lol): you are strong, please accept this reward (you will now be allowed to hunt within the lamp)

End of the Quest, suggestions welcome

Poruguese
The Stoty of the Magic Lamp quest(minha primeira sugestão ,-,)

estou pensando em uma quest bem dificil e que de graça ao game e utilidade para alguns itens, ela seria assim:

QUEST 1

a quest da lampada magica começara perdida em algum lugar onde a staff poderá decidir onde ficará(não vou dar sugestões por que senão todos iriam para esses lugares e ela
poderia estar lá),
Ao achar a lampada você diria:
Hi, esfregar(para esfregar a lampada). Após isso iria aparecer o Gênio(seria um psyduck com a roupa xD, por que psyduck? por causa a cara dele xD):
Psyduck:Você me libertou de minha lampada, eu estava perdido a muitos anos e por em ajudar e eu irei te fornecer algo que irá te ajudar muito em sua jornada jornada no mundo pokémon,
mas minha mágica está muito fraca, você poderia me trazer alguns itens para eu restaura-la?
apó aceitar ele diria:
Psyduck:Obrigado,eu precisarei de 10 plates de cada elemento(eu não conheço todas, e 10 plates pode ser alterado, mas tudo para que seja uma quest difícil e que você
precise de tempo e paciência para completa-la), quanto tiver todas volte aqui.
ao dizer bye ele irá voltar para dentro da lampada

QUEST 2
quando voltar e tiver todas ele dirá:
Psyduck:eek:brigado por trazer todas veremos se eu terei meu poder restaurado... ainda não posso usar meu poder, já sei! Você pode entrar em minha casa
Depois disso você diria:
Enter
Psyduck:você quer realmente entrar? irei te contar mais la dentro
Yes
entra na lampada
Psyduck:eek:brigado por aceitar, eu precisarei de você para uma missão perigosa, existe uma porta dentro dessa lampada, mas para entrar você precisará de 100 Psychic Fragments,
eles podem ser pegos derrotando os pokémons psychis dentro desta lampada, são eles Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Drowzee, Hypno e Mr. Mime, você irá aceitar essa missão, aqui não
tem que possa curar a você ou ao seu pokémon?
Yes(aceita a missão)
no(irá sair da lampada)
Psyduck:lembre-se, se você tiver recolhido alguns psychic fragments e quiser sair, você não irá perde-los mesmo se "morrer".
Após pegar todos e abrir a porta você encontra um baú com um livro, ele irá ensinar como você pode recuperar por completo o poder do Gênio Psyduck, depois de entrega-lo...
Psyduck:você achou o livro, pegue a recompensa(recebe, um item para te mandar para dentro da lampada, para isso deverá falar com o Psyduck:
Hi, enter, yes)
Psyduck:vamos ver... achei! Para Restaurar o Poder iremos precisar de 1 Magic Potion, para criar será preciso 35 pot of moss bug, 40 fire potion,
10 traces of ghost, 300 water gems e 200 leaves(o número de itens podem ser modificados e os itens também), você aceita fazer esta missao?
Yes
no(sairia da lampada e caso quiser aceitar a missão deveria falar com o gênio fora dela)
Psyduck:volte quando tiver os itens

QUEST 3
Após conseguir todos os itens você volta para la
Psyduck:você voltou com todos, agora posso ter meus poderes de volta. Obrigado e pegue está recompensa, mas antes me diga qual elemento você gostaria capturar?(tipos dos pokémons
do jogo, agua, fogo, etc.)
após escolher...
Psyduck, então por me ajudar você irá receber isso(recebe x pokébolas do elemento escolhido, elas te um número maior de pegar esse tipo de pokémon), caso queira ganhar mais dessas
pokébolas, você deverá me trazer outros itens.
(podem ser 10 itens dos loots ais dificeis de cada tipo e pokémon)
Psyduck, eu tenho uma ultima missão para você, você me mostrou ser forte, mas quero ver até onde chega sua força, se não for problema, derrote o treinador pokémon mais forte de
todos os tempos, o melhor que já vi, ele está dentro de minha lampada, se aceitar irá lutar agora
Yes(terá seus pokémons curados e irá para o campo de batalha)
no(pode ir embora e voltar depois)
O NPC terá pokémons lvl 100+ e será com pokémons muito fortes, tenha um bom time e boa sorte

Após vender a batalha o NPC dirá
NPC(choose a name lol):você é forte, por favor aceite essa recompensa(você estará agora autorizado a caçar dentro da lampada)

Fim da Quest, segestões bem vindas

Cleveland

Reaction score
Nice sugestion Ficdicker Thanks
Server: Diamond

Back