What's new

Welcome!

The last bomdei

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellman

Reaction score
I don't even know how to start this but here we go
So some people have noticed that this year i was less active than all the other years. Well, that's why I'm studying like 9 hours per day, plus i got responsability outside school as well so i barely have any time to play PA
This time has finally come to me, and its really sad since i started playing pad when i was like 11 YO and I'm now 18, so its kinda like a "childhood game" for me
I wanna thanks all friends I did in this game for the support,friendship...everything.
And Also wanna thanks the whole staff for being so nice and like a "family" to me. I must admit I Kinda feared these guys before,but i was the bad guy and got punished once for doing a bad thing...some time after that they gave me a chance as a tutor and there was where i really knew them. These guys are amazing,every single one of them.
Also yall can see that they are being ultra nice this year,making a lot of new respawns,events,donations promotions,etc.things that i personally think its too much and a small part of mean players doesn't deserve that"goodness" too see how good they are.
So its still really sad dudes, I'm gonna miss all of you...but i'll try to login sometimes to see what is happening and talk with some of you guys.
Take care, be a nice player, follow the rules, good luck and Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back