What's new

Welcome!

Temporary client

Status
Not open for further replies.

fefeio

Reaction score
there are lots of files with virus, check it out koob, cause ur megaupload link contains virus ;s a trojan horse

Roth

Banned user
Reaction score
Removed megaupload link because it contains a virus, I recommend everyone to scan their PC!

D

Deleted_Koob

How is this possible that it contains virus ? It was my link uploaded, all checked with antivirus.

fefeio

Reaction score
look, I swear to u that my antivirus found a trojan, u believe me if u want to :s

fefeio

Reaction score
man, i have no idea, when i downloaded it was infected. and macoguille, u should take care b4 download things. i always test with my antivirus b4 opening. I have no idea how the virus got there, but it did, soo... I'm here just to warn u guys.

D

Deleted_Koob

man, i have no idea, when i downloaded it was infected. and macoguille, u should take care b4 download things. i always test with my antivirus b4 opening. I have no idea how the virus got there, but it did, soo... I'm here just to warn u guys.

Can you try to scan other link from first post with your AV ?

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Hmm its weird, just scanned supposed virus file of MU with ESET NOD 32 4 with last update, maybe is like koob says a false positive.

Either way, Seduce is not the only one that got hacked, Im seeing more ppl in game saying the same.

macoguille999

Reaction score

I use me Nod32 no detect anything.

EDIT: i no got hacked yet..but if i got..i want me intems..back.. >.>

D

Deleted_Koob

Either way, Seduce is not the only one that got hacked, Im seeing more ppl in game saying the same.

Just checked char named Seduce. No one else than owner logged into it.

EDIT: Anyone can upload me that "infected" file ?

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
If you think you may get hacked use system restore, change your pass and download another client, may be best solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back