What's new

Welcome!

Client version 1.01 ( EXP BAR UPDATE )

tiger124

Reaction score
Re: Client version 1.0

hello i have a problem WINZIP file player and the need for win rar, please do something about it that I could play in the ZIP

D

Deleted_iKoob

tiger124 said:
hello i have a problem WINZIP file player and the need for win rar, please do something about it that I could play in the ZIP

download winrar?

tiger124

Reaction score

but this is my sister's computer so I can not install anything

tiger124

Reaction score

My sister is a tough woman xD so I have nothing to say to install something, please do it in a zip and not rar ; /

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score

i will upload zip in 25 minutes ~

Lucito

Reaction score

What's new in this client?.

Can tell about the new features?

Gracias... :ugeek:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score

there is a update, so this link its useless

Exkeletus

Reaction score

Thx Form This now my antivirus dont detect it :D

SpykeSB

Reaction score

What new client? you have is looking for that guy that should make part of the staff that is Stealing Pokemon .. Only the Brazilians incredibly ... do not give me Keyloger because only stole the PA and the PO all it ta ... before I diss or anything else! see that my words are worth!

Thor

Reaction score

First of all, learn English.
Second, this client doesnt have a virus to hack your PO accounts which are nothing worth.

Kirubin

Reaction score

Thor, you are ridiculous, you just told that cus he r brazilian, and you are a stupid guy ingame, so stfu he's not wrong, a lot of ppl being hacked in this game, and what's staff doin? NOTHING, if this was a brazilian forum/game, you probably get ban for using this stupid sign, you think r better than us? Sorry, but YOU fail, not us.

D

Deleted_iKoob

Kirubin said:
Thor, you are ridiculous, you just told that cus he r brazilian, and you are a stupid guy ingame, so stfu he's not wrong, a lot of ppl being hacked in this game, and what's staff doin? NOTHING, if this was a brazilian forum/game, you probably get ban for using this stupid sign, you think r better than us? Sorry, but YOU fail, not us.

You know why they are being hacked? Most of them downloaded "PA_BOT.exe" form some guys spamming. That file had keylogger, thats why your accounts get hacked. You can use VirusTotal to scan OUR client and check it. Anyway always download from links posted by STAFF, not by regular user.

Guthez

Reaction score

ok, two questions...

1) there will be NO more reset, right?
2) how can i buy premium account?

Litho

Reaction score

Guthez said:
ok, two questions...

1) there will be NO more reset, right?
2) how can i buy premium account?
1) it will
2) say !pre (u need 1hd)

Thor

Reaction score

Kirubin said:

No, you are ridiculous, stupid botter. I've seen you with your friend Arthas Walker, you were both botting in Elder Charizards. It doesn't matter if you get hacked on the beta, its a temporarily account and its of course your own fault if you download 'PA Bot'. If this was a dutch forum/game, you would have been murdered already. Yes I think me and my country is better as yours, remember 3-2 ? Brazukas = fail, Brain Retards = fail.

Kenys

Reaction score

cool....but with this client my game image(the box with the player,the hole game :lol: ) size is veeery little and my chat is huge