What's new

Welcome!

Teleport

Isablue

Reaction score
Sincerely, the moment you introduced this movement, I was expecting something else. According to bulbapedia in one of its description, one can read "A move for fleeing from battle". The previous phrase would or would not take you to a conclusion which is: teleport should have had king's shield's formula because even if it does not let you flee from battle, at least it let you avoid hits and there's no way of breaking this kind of protection, the same way as with teleport, you just can't avoid it, except when you cast hipnosis or other blocking move spell.
So, my point is, would it be possible to change teleport's formula to king's shield's one.

P.S: Don't answer "No" that quickly, give you some time to meditate about the pros and the cons.

Zelricks

Reaction score
That it would make every pokemon that has this move having double protection and we are not interested in such solution.

Isablue

Reaction score
I'm aware of that. Changing teleport's formula would also mean another rebalance for those pokemon

huberto

Reaction score
I'm aware of that. Changing teleport's formula would also mean another rebalance for those pokemon

It also means many pokemons with restricted TM33 Reflect, just think about Gardevoir, how many players have it with Reflect.

Back