What's new

Welcome!

Sunflora / Shiny Sunflora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wondering if is there the possibility in special of you apply a suppose change to shiny sunflora?! Well, there's no much argue, as its normal form as shiny one, are seriously amazing pokemon, specially while you're hunting, in others situations dueling it's not bad too. The suppose change wouldn't be anything bigger, it would be about replace worrier seed by frustration.

It is not unnoticed by some that some Pokémon in its shiny version has day after day its value going down, and that is to some extent understandable. I believe this is the main reason I made this subtle suggestion. Although, I could leave another possible suggestion here (for sunflora, but there are others that could also be revised, IMO).

Basically, this would be about changing the current moveset from the normal sunflora version to the shiny version (which doesn't have much difference). And apply a new rebalance to that (shiny).

It could be smth like (shiny sunflora):

Feint
Grass Knot
Natural Gift
Grassy Terrain
Grass Whistle
Substitute
Nature Power
Razor Leaf
Ingrain
Bullet Seed

Mega Drain or Flower Shiled as passive.

shellman

Reaction score
Imo it sure would be cool to see sunflora with substitute but your moveset is way too op
Also imagine wild shiny sunflora spamming subs and ingrain xd

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Shiny ampha still spam electro barrier so wild shiny wouldn't change probably :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back