What's new

Welcome!

Suggestion: Disable Spell's Sprites

Nymeria

Reaction score
Why? - Would you ask.
- Cuzz its pretty nerve wracking and annoying sometimes
- Raids and quests, its acctualy impossible to see, u just go all in, full blind.
- Visual polluiton, obviously
- LAGS, as mentioned in others threads, most ppl from south america and north america, exeprience higher pings and lags than europeans. when we hunt in crowded areas, tons of speels means tons of lags. idk if i'm right, but it would lower ping, and so lower lag?
- Client would run faster.
I'm oppen to Debate and i would like to add i dont know shit about programming, so if it's impossible or not... that's Jano's bussiness :cool:
ps: i dont think tht it's impossible cuzz we can disable wheather sprites, but it might not be the same thing. idk

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Why? - Would you ask.
- Cuzz its pretty nerve wracking and annoying sometimes
- Raids and quests, its acctualy impossible to see, u just go all in, full blind.
- Visual polluiton, obviously
- LAGS, as mentioned in others threads, most ppl from south america and north america, exeprience higher pings and lags than europeans. when we hunt in crowded areas, tons of speels means tons of lags. idk if i'm right, but it would lower ping, and so lower lag?
- Client would run faster.
I'm oppen to Debate and i would like to add i dont know shit about programming, so if it's impossible or not... that's Jano's bussiness :cool:
ps: i dont think tht it's impossible cuzz we can disable wheather sprites, but it might not be the same thing. idk

Correct me if im wrong, lags caused by spells sprites are related to the graphical card and fps more than the ping itself.

Last edited:

Gandryk

Reaction score
bro a help... where i have to paste? the lua file

I5QH9RI.png

just restart the client and that's it

Nymeria

Reaction score
I think that the possibility to enable and disable inside the client would be better for the gaming experience. Cuzz u could only disable and enable before a raid or quest, it would be faster and more practical than the lite client version . right?

Back