What's new

Welcome!

Stolen MY ACCOUNT

Feer

Reaction score
stolen my account I don't know how they could stolen , because i don't have any friends on pokemon adventures and don't have talk my account or my name for anyone so i think and i could'nt hunderstand how they stolen... ? because i don't purchase any download just with your client tmp client PA.rar and stolen me? how could this happen and any other account me it's not stolen..
This happened on the test server too have stole me all the things , but this one the guy just stole my money my weepinbeel and some thing to sell and pokeball and the other pokemons don't have stolen.. Adm please i want to know that how could happen this things if i don't pass my account to anybody and don't have talk to anyone??

Please aswer me...

Thank you

Coreypwns

Reaction score
There are many possible ways and I'm sure you have/did one of these.. You may have some viruses, trojans, whatever in your computer that are screwing around in your pc and taking information or w/e. Or.. The simplest option, you entered a website posted in game-chat or trade about a PA bot. That's what gives them your information, allowing them to log-in and steal everything you have. Next time be more careful, your account is your responsibility, not theirs.

Feer

Reaction score
Sorry but i don't enter any site or community of bot and any other account of myself like msn,facebook like this don't have stolen why just PA ? i have a account on the world pokemon online and never was stolen.. and and everday pass a antivirus on my pc but it's ok.. but i could'nt hunderstand just on PA stolen me and other account of my don't ;/ adm i have steam.. and never tryied to stolen them and i could'nt hundertand ;/ i suffering too up my pokemons and happen that it's boring you know

Awsmer me please
Thank for your attencion

Coreypwns

Reaction score
There's a million reasons that your account could be stolen, and if what you say is true, then it cannot be identified. But I believe how it was stolen doesn't really matter because I am pretty sure you still won't recieve your items/account back.

Back