What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Some Hotkeys are suddenly not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fresh Prince

Reaction score
Hello There,

I was happily playing Pad and I configured all my "f" (f1, f2, f3...) with hotkeys. I also add the hotkeys "Alt+f1, alt+f2...", "Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2...", "Shift+f1, Shift+f2.." and so on. Everything was working fine. But suddenly, my game crashed and when I tried to used specifically the Hotkeys "Ctrl+1" and "Ctrl+3" they stopped working. I tried to removed them but it didnt work, I cannot even "add" the personalized hotkey on the next window:

1.jpg

This is my configuration:

2.jpg

Has someone experienced something similar? surprisedditto

Fresh Prince

Reaction score
Update:

I uninstalled padventures and it didnt fixed it. Ctrl+f1 and ctrl+f3 are still not getting detected.

shellman

Reaction score
Bro tip: try cleaning your keyboard

I use these hotkeys and they work fine with me :)
Try with another keyboard if you have one

Fresh Prince

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply bro.

I have a mechanical keyboard, I clean it weekly.

The thing is that if I use just "F1" or "F3" it works perfect. Also if I use "Ctrl+2" works fine. But when I use the combination of both "ctrl" and "f1" and "f3" doesnt work. Its the combination, not the keys by themselves. I used the combination before, but after the crash they stopped working.

shellman

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply bro.

I have a mechanical keyboard, I clean it weekly.

The thing is that if I use just "F1" or "F3" it works perfect. Also if I use "Ctrl+2" works fine. But when I use the combination of both "ctrl" and "f1" and "f3" doesnt work. Its the combination, not the keys by themselves. I used the combination before, but after the crash they stopped working.

Then I have no idea what it is, I only had a similar problem on 2 buttons which when I cleaned solved them, but I still suspect it might be your keyboard, you should try with an old one if you have, or perhaps delete config.otmm in the padclient folder and try configuring again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back