What's new

Welcome!

Share your PA videos here!

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Hello there everyone! I thought that this video board was quite not in use. So I took a look through my old PA videos that I made long time ago, (using for LT, etc) and wanted to share 3 of my videos that I'm most happy with, sharing it with you guys!
SHARE your VIDEOS from PA here too if you want!

I'll start of from the last to the newest, cuz they are my best ones xD! Fullscreen+good quality and sound for best experience! P.S: My videos aren't really pro, but I wanted to share it with you guys anyways!
Hope that you will enjoy it!

Made a small trailer for myself for fun..

Also, this is the one I'm most happy with xD!

3rd last video xD
For the song names etc, click it to open the video in Youtube and read the description.
If you wanna see more of my videos, check my signature : p
Also a special thanks to Oswin (Dbgtporsiempre) which have been helping me with some tips & tricks and more support when I needed it!
So now, share your VIDEOS here from PA too that you made if you want!

Last edited:

berollo

Reaction score
Gooood job !
In short time the best parrts of PA ! :)

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Nice work Warioooo !
Quack, quack !
Following ;3
Thanks, but this is videos I made long time ago, stopped making em, also you can click my signature to see more of the older videos xD!

Made by Santoo
Honestly in my opinion, that one is best, better than mines : p, good work to all of you who joined that project, really nice work : ) Kisses :*

berollo

Reaction score
Wario I will watch it in future, becouse at this moment I have only phone to use. i have laptop without net xD

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Here are mine :)

Trailers:

Montages:

Your montage videos, dude it's just awesome, can't stop laughing haha, really great made xD! You are probably best in PA to make those videos, and your trailers are awesome too! Please make some more XDD
PS: in your 2nd montage video at 1:19-1:23, I think it's awesome you used the song I showed you haha!

Back