What's new

Welcome!

Server Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

psych07

Reaction score
Hey ppl i back to play some weeks ago and i find the server pearl very empty, and i remember the server platinum since it started some players of pearl just started character on platinum, on diamond have one average of 90 players online, the economy of pearl are bad and to make quests like aga hell, elemental, panihi, papoi its almost impossible, im thinking about move my char to diamond just because pearl are becoming a desert server, its not a better way move all character of pearl to diamond and have 1 server comum and platinum? it will be good for economy, quests and events like pvp tounaments raids.

well thats my point of view, and -1 server maybe less waste of cash for adms.

good times when i started to play this game and have more than 100 ppl on each server =X

i hope one day it comes again.

Dagugo

Reaction score
As a player i disagre, not everyone like to play in diamond, thats why we play on pearl. And as staff i dont understand the point about diamond has more attention (attention comming from staff, for example i take care about all worlds in the same way) maybe attention of players cuz more pokes more economy, but thats the same point, the amount of player, and as i say, not everyone like it.

psych07

Reaction score
The fault is on both sides, Player and staff, Many make the decision to leave for diamond,Since the diamond has more attention.

But its good because on diamond is more easy make quest and buy pokemons, just imagine if it turn 1 server, just need increase some respawn areas and ok

Last edited:

Selasor

Reaction score
But its good because on diamond is more easy make quest and buy pokemons, just imagine if it turn 1 server, just need increase some respawn areas and ok

A single server, I would not like, That would be chaos

psych07

Reaction score
A single server, I would not like, That would be chaos

well it will be naturally since i saw every week 1~2 players going to diamond, im just finishing 130 on my second character and my friend too, -2 in one server what have average of 30 players online.
well lets see if it will change one day.

Obreviate

Reaction score
só venha para o diamond, molier. jajaja será bem vindo <3

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
First of all this is english board, so try not to use portuguese here.
Second of all if players from pearl really wanted to play on diamond, they would do it. I think that most of them don't transfer not because they don't have diamond/money, but because they prefer less populated server, that is more peaceful with respawns. They usually don't have anyone to fight with there. On diamond people usually DO fight and it's a bad way fight such as pushing, harassment or insults worse than pathology from the streets. I'm 90% sure that if there was a poll to merge both worlds and only pearl players could vote, the result would be a "no'

psych07

Reaction score
First of all this is english board, so try not to use portuguese here.
Second of all if players from pearl really wanted to play on diamond, they would do it. I think that most of them don't transfer not because they don't have diamond/money, but because they prefer less populated server, that is more peaceful with respawns. They usually don't have anyone to fight with there. On diamond people usually DO fight and it's a bad way fight such as pushing, harassment or insults worse than pathology from the streets. I'm 90% sure that if there was a poll to merge both worlds and only pearl players could vote, the result would be a "no'

i really understand when people fight about respawn so if we have an update of respawn area it become viable? so the only one reason pearl exist is because there are more empty areas to hunt? thats my point of view more easy create more areas to hunt than have one server with only 30~40 ppl on. im gonna transfer i dont like one desert server =X

and Sorry for the portuguese.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
the economy of pearl are bad and to make quests like aga hell, elemental, panihi, papoi its almost impossible

Well, we(Pearl Server Players) completed Aga's Hell before Diamond Server Players.

About your one server idea, I for one ran away from Diamond because of crowded spawns. You said something like "updating respawns" which is more unneccesary work for staff, they have a lot of things to do.

good times when i started to play this game and have more than 100 ppl on each server =X

i hope one day it comes again.

I remember those days, times that we had to wait for logging in because servers were full, but sometimes having fewer players is better :D

psych07

Reaction score
Well, we(Pearl Server Players) completed Aga's Hell before Diamond Server Players.

About your one server idea, I for one ran away from Diamond because of crowded spawns. You said something like "updating respawns" which is more unneccesary work for staff, they have a lot of things to do.

I remember those days, times that we had to wait for logging in because servers were full, but sometimes having fewer players is better :D

It's a little thought
well i quit this forum its empty and desert like pearl. u.u

karksiukas

Reaction score
It's a little thought
well i quit this forum its empty and desert like pearl. u.u

Look, no one is forcing you to be here. You may do whatever you think is right. If you wish, you can switch from Pearl over to Diamond. If you wish, you can quit the game at all. I am here because I think it's fun. The world is not all concentrated on you, there are other people around and if you believe that being the only one demanding for changes while everybody is opposing your requested change, you should be able to realize that it is better the way it is right now.

psych07

Reaction score
Look, no one is forcing you to be here. You may do whatever you think is right. If you wish, you can switch from Pearl over to Diamond. If you wish, you can quit the game at all. I am here because I think it's fun. The world is not all concentrated on you, there are other people around and if you believe that being the only one demanding for changes while everybody is opposing your requested change, you should be able to realize that it is better the way it is right now.

thanks for the obvious words, and yes im gonna swith and later i stop again to play like i did a lot of times and only back to have fun with friends, im just impressed how the comunity of padventures is descreasing every time i back to play. and dont care about me im not gonna create post again cause it dont make diference :)

<3 Pearl. I will never leave =]

will be you, 1 tutor of each country and 1 gm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back