What's new

Welcome!

Server location? One for us!

SpanishMazapan

Reaction score
Game is great there are some problem the mayority of US players and latin have lag. I never lag on the pokemon br or tibia us server my question is if the admins are thinking of us and they gonna have a server located on brazil or US? We are the mayority the main server should be on our side or be fair and have 2 for each. US and Europe.

FlameD

Reaction score
The only lags i experienced (and heard of) in BETA was the freezes at serversave.

Reincarnation

Reaction score
i think is not good, people not in south america have very big lagg
we need 1 server south america
1 server europe?
????

FlameD

Reaction score
We'll just have to wait and see where the servers located and if they lag.

SpanishMazapan

Reaction score
Why no administrator answer? Where server will be and why? when will be available for us? Something logic i was thinking there was someone of admin in charge of community. That is very easy job and he no do it. Maybe he only here for money and play much why no fire him any other admin can do that

FlameD

Reaction score
SpanishMazapan said:
Why no administrator answer? Where server will be and why? when will be available for us? Something logic i was thinking there was someone of admin in charge of community. That is very easy job and he no do it. Maybe he only here for money and play much why no fire him any other admin can do that

I'd guess the server location will be Spain since the mods are spanish.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
The first server will be located at Germany, can't say anything about future servers.

FlameD

Reaction score
Alba said:
The first server will be located at Germany, can't say anything about future servers.

Is it both or one server in Germany?

Anyways yay! Germany is close :D

Krobelus

Reaction score
I'm down for paying to help support the programmers who bring us this excellent rendition. However if it's going to be laggy for North/South American players (I live in Canada) then I wont even bother. The worst thing about playing anything online, is lag.

Sammy-ROCK!

Reaction score
FlameD said:
Alba said:

Is it both or one server in Germany?

Anyways yay! Germany is close :D
One hopefully.

Krobelus said:
I'm down for paying to help support the programmers who bring us this excellent rendition.
A game isn't made out of programmers only. There's a whole team to support it.

Krobelus

Reaction score
Krobelus said:
I'm down for paying to help support the programmers who bring us this excellent rendition.
A game isn't made out of programmers only. There's a whole team to support it.[/quote]

...I think anyone who would have read what I had typed, would have gotten what I meant. You didn't have to point it out.

xegearz

Reaction score
Sammy-ROCK! said:
I'm used to lag. Servers at brazil are pretty expensive with low resources.

Two in one post: The most pathetic sign of this forum and one of the most pathetic replies i ever saw. I will explain myself since i am not trying to insult anybody just analysing.

Two of the things i hate most are people who try to take advantage of other people or trick them, including people who are fake. The other ones are those people that don't have sense of self-improving and victimize themselves.

You are saying because you are "used to lag "you don't agree with the topic starter and stay with the problem you have. So by that you also mean that if you are used to being oppressed by the system you will stay the same way or if your getting rob every morning and you are used to that you will stay the same or maybe if you are used to live with your abusive father you will stay there?

His signature says: "Bored till December 3rd." That only reflects how boring and depressing you are living your life. There so much places to go, so much things to learn and so much things to do to have fun, even for a 10 years old kid and you are saying you are wasting your time because a common pokemon OT is not online?

By the way, your statement is completely false actually the best dedicated servers providers are actually from United States, Europe and Brazil... Go check consumer reports on hosting and industry hosting. Also they are the cheapest if you compare them to same quality servers in Europe. Also the Euro economy improvement make things a little more expensive for us or cheaper for them in Europe because of the currency change.

Krobelus said:
I'm down for paying to help support the programmers who bring us this excellent rendition. However if it's going to be laggy for North/South American players (I live in Canada) then I wont even bother. The worst thing about playing anything online, is lag.

Agree with him in the bold text part, actually lag is why most games decay and one of the main reason people quit unless they are so hardcore or lifeless that they still playing.

I think the fair thing to do is to host the first server in the continent with most players, that way we know PA team is thinking about us and not about themselves only.

I will do a test poll, i will be posting the link here soon.

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4083

Sammy-ROCK!

Reaction score
xegearz said:
Sammy-ROCK! said:
I'm used to lag. Servers at brazil are pretty expensive with low resources.

Two in one post: The most pathetic sign of this forum and one of the most pathetic replies i ever saw. I will explain myself since i am not trying to insult anybody just analysing.

Two of the things i hate most are people who try to take advantage of other people or trick them, including people who are fake. The other ones are those people that don't have sense of self-improving and victimize themselves.

You are saying because you are "used to lag "you don't agree with the topic starter and stay with the problem you have. So by that you also mean that if you are used to being oppressed by the system you will stay the same way or if your getting rob every morning and you are used to that you will stay the same or maybe if you are used to live with your abusive father you will stay there?

His signature says: "Bored till December 3rd." That only reflects how boring and depressing you are living your life. There so much places to go, so much things to learn and so much things to do to have fun, even for a 10 years old kid and you are saying you are wasting your time because a common pokemon OT is not online?

By the way, your statement is completely false actually the best dedicated servers providers are actually from United States, Europe and Brazil... Go check consumer reports on hosting and industry hosting. Also they are the cheapest if you compare them to same quality servers in Europe. Also the Euro economy improvement make things a little more expensive for us or cheaper for them in Europe because of the currency change.

Krobelus said:

Agree with him in the bold text part, actually lag is why most games decay and one of the main reason people quit unless they are so hardcore or lifeless that they still playing.

I think the fair thing to do is to host the first server in the continent with most players, that way we know PA team is thinking about us and not about themselves only.

I will do a test poll, i will be posting the link here soon.

Edit: http://pokemonadventures.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4083

If you think dedicated servers at brazil are good and cheap then find me a good company that doesn't cost a lot with low resources. Brazil has a importation fee for eletronics of 60% so hardware here is 60% more expensive than in US. Also the bandwidth is expensive and weak. The cost of a dedicated server with 100mbps full duplex unmetered in US is the current cost of my 10mbps internet connection and it has only 768kbps of upload and 120GB of bandwidth limit.
The part that I'm used to lag is because I'm a programmer and as a hobby I make plugins for Source Engine servers. Since brazilian servers are expensive I never made a server here.

I won't even bother with the rest since you have nothing to do with my life and obviously don't even know me.

Krobelus

Reaction score
Off-topic @Sammy-ROCK - I just find it a little sad that you have absolutely nothing else to do besides waiting for the game to be released on Dec.3 There are literally infinite possible things you could be doing with your time rather than nesting on the forums waiting to reply to posts that don't need posting in. What were you doing before this game came out if you don't mind me asking...?

On-Topic - There has to be more than one server. Hopefully they get enough support to manage one in North America.

Sammy-ROCK!

Reaction score
Krobelus said:
Off-topic @Sammy-ROCK - I just find it a little sad that you have absolutely nothing else to do besides waiting for the game to be released on Dec.3 There are literally infinite possible things you could be doing with your time rather than nesting on the forums waiting to reply to posts that don't need posting in. What were you doing before this game came out if you don't mind me asking...?

On-Topic - There has to be more than one server. Hopefully they get enough support to manage one in North America.

Actually it's not that I have absolutely nothing to do. It's more like when I played the game it made me want more. This version fixed many things I didn't like in PO and made me leave it a while ago.

Back