What's new

Welcome!

Server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Well, due some massive DDoS Attacks we had to turn down our network inmeadiatly, as soon we find a solution, the servers will come back up.

Apologyzes, Alba.

Ash catch'em

Reaction score
hey im new here but i play some ot tibia server and well if u visit unline.org they just suffered a ddos attack and he can prob tell you how to solve it (his name is erimyth) well good luck maybe this info will help u guys out

Dencio

Reaction score
i have connecting problems Alba, when i try to login sometimes it keep saying "Conecting to the game world, please wait"

Dencio

Reaction score
DDoS are now attacking login server ? mm this is strange

Dencio

Reaction score
Try to do some relogs koob, it looks like i can log with a char but if i relog with another, it stills saying "Please Wait" (Some kind of delay on character select maybe ?) and please tell me your experience

D

Deleted_Koob

Try to do some relogs koob, it looks like i can log with a char but if i relog with another, it stills saying "Please Wait" (Some kind of delay on character select maybe ?) and please tell me your experience

Thats againts flooding feature blocking you for some seconds.

Punch

Reaction score
I keep getting kicked every three minutes, this wasnt happening before the shut down (when i got killed =[)

Dencio

Reaction score
koob said:
Thats againts flooding feature blocking you for some seconds.

I'm pretty sure i didn't flood ¬¬
Just tried to change for characters a few times and always got the same, well i was a step before.

Sunri

Reaction score
Again some issues with server. I prefer all you guys to stop hunting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back