What's new

Welcome!

[Sell] Sell

Tsu

Reaction score
AUSHEUSAHEUSAHESAUHESAUHEASUEHAUSHEUASHEAUHSEAUHEU "Where There's a Will, There's No Way", "eats with the eyes and licks with the forehead", thats my community ausehuasheusaheuasheusaheusaheuh

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
ZqQE1pI.png

17:40 Zireael [315]: go sell my yr red for 10kk XD 17:44 Zireael [315]: buy r gya pay 10kk in cash
22:00 Mr Andy [242]: acc 10kk in cash Cloned Scizor 130 TM doom Feint + Cloned charizard 130M tm 33/08 for gyara

I did receive these offers, but so what?
you are very worried about my red, man... has no money to buy and stays here posting shit.
I can lower the price to 5kk, but you will not buy it because you have no money.

I have more money and pokemons that you ever imagined, but i dont like to tell about that, but red is all what you and Tsugekai have.
Im not worried about Red, im worried about that you didnt even remember about what you was lying, at very first beginning you bought Red for 8kk from Tsugekai, which was also scam, cuz Tsuge couldnt sell Red for 10kk, lmao and then you both imagined this stupid idea to sell red more expensive, Zireael was only one serious buyer, but he wrote to you later, not to Tsugekai, Mr Andy was at the beginning buying red for 15kk, then he wasnt anymore, later your b.o was 13kk, then you changed it to 10KK + Sh charm, second fake offer, cuz you wanted force Zireael to bid his offer, simple Scam, and now you will not sell Red for even 8kk, that's good Karma's back.

Last edited:

Boynykol

Reaction score
I have more money and pokemons that you ever imagined, but i dont like to tell about that, but red is all what you and Tsugekai have.
Im not worried about Red, im worried about that you didnt even remember about what you was lying, at very first beginning you bought Red for 8kk from Tsugekai, which was also scam, cuz Tsuge couldnt sell Red for 10kk, lmao and then you both imagined this stupid idea to sell red more expensive, Zireael was only one serious buyer, but he wrote to you later, not to Tsugekai, Mr Andy was at the beginning buying red for 15kk, then he wasnt anymore, later your b.o was 13kk, then you changed it to 10KK + Sh charm, second fake offer, cuz you wanted force Zireael to bid his offer, simple Scam, and now you will not sell Red for even 8kk, that's good Karma's back.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you are a joke, man. a person who is as wealthy as you claim to be does not waste time commenting on nonsense in others' posts.
you talk a lot, you dont buy anything and you're still a person I don’t even know, but who’s probably a fake Khormes or a friend of his. red is mine and fuck it. I sell for the price I want. nobody is forced to buy, but stop crying here, have a little dignity.

Lord Malboro

Reaction score

How does a player come into a community and say that the other player only has that to offer, do you know the value of a Red Gyarados? From what it looks like, you don't know anything.
I recommend that you improve as a person, because he seems to be a terrible human being, who needs to step on others, showing his riches, which, after all, none of us cares.
If you do not have the money to buy the pokemon, leave the post and stop disturbing the negotiation of others.

Tsu

Reaction score

Different of the most players of this game, in specialy the "stingers" (if you feel something, you are one of them), i every give priority to my friends, and cash isn't my priority, if he have only 6kk, i would have sold it to him for that price, cash is good, but friendship and companionship is all that i need and i don't like who think different, if you are one, is very probably you are not my friend.

I not sold for 10 because i didn't want 10, remember, i'm Tsugekai, fuck your cash, if you are not my friend and is an asshole, you are nothing for me and i'll not give priority to you. FRIENDS >>>>> CASH, THIS IS THE RULE, STINGERS!

WlvS8Rk.jpg

Back