What's new

Welcome!

[Sell] Sell

Boynykol

Reaction score
Sell Red Gyarados!

Sell Red Gyarados [130] Ability: Moxie [Reset x 2] TM: Rain Dance TM: Reflect (looking for good offers)

B.O 1: 10kk in cash + Shiny Charm
B.O 2: 10kk in cash

Boynykol
Diamond

Aa7YTM9.png

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Where are Khormes to offer 457564878674 pokemons and 0 cash?

No one want pay 15kk? Mr Andy offer who was writing for few days on advertising that he can pay 15kk was fake? Or maybe he was writing especially to fake increase price of your Red? I wouldnt be suprised, as im not suprised that no one want pay 15kk for poke, that is only rare, and not that good ;)

Tsu

Reaction score
No one want pay 15kk? Mr Andy offer who was writing for few days on advertising that he can pay 15kk was fake? Or maybe he was writing especially to fake increase price of your Red? I wouldnt be suprised, as im not suprised that no one want pay 15kk for poke, that is only rare, and not that good ;)

I dont know who is MR Andy, zero realationship with him, i has sold my older Red Gya to my friend for an nice price, and i did not want everyone pay 15kk, this price was just for you :D as like we know, you talk much about riches in your "cry crises" after your defeats, but when it comes to the crunch, you just offer pokes, "poor rat" as like you said or stingy, like we know more familiary ;D Khormes being Khormes, the time passes, but your naughtiness never change.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I dont know who is MR Andy, zero realationship with him, i has sold my older Red Gya to my friend for an nice price, and i did not want everyone pay 15kk, this price was just for you :D as like we know, you talk much about riches in your "cry crises" after your defeats, but when it comes to the crunch, you just offer pokes, "poor rat" as like you said or stingy, like we know more familiary ;D Khormes being Khormes, the time passes, but your naughtiness never change.

Yeah you sold your Red Gya to a friend, who when had it for first day wrote "no, no, no, i will never sell it" and after 1 week changed his mind >XD
15kk price for me? What i heard from other players its not true, so why you bullshit? Or maybe you price was 8kk for best friend, 9kk for good friend, 10kk for friend, 11k for enermy, 12kk for worse enemmy ect?
The best bussinessman ever.
Still dont remember when i said "poor rat" to you, maybe you deserved it, cuz you never could well behave, thats why i was "naughty" against you :)
And also about being poor, i was always trading mostly pokes - pokes, no one had problem with that, and no one have nowadays, do you know why? because idiots wants 15kk for Red Gya, and cash is useless after test room abusers left like 300kk on server :) God bless that Daaniel is deleted, cuz he would pay you 20kk, and you would make poop in a pants.
And you wasnt the one who paid 90% of your pokes to get red? As i see im not the biggest hypocrite on that server, good for me.

PS. you talk much about riches in your "cry crises" - no, im not talking about my richness so much, if yes tell me when i was doing that, or you are writing bullshits again.

Last edited:

Tsu

Reaction score
Just a moment, i'll translate your "words", bip bop, bip bop, translation finished, result: mimimimi mimimi stingy mimimi, the best part of not like you is not need be nice with you, you are not a piece of shi.. is an completely shi...
An small observation, i have friends, no friends, and Khormes, an specialy type of trash, there i not make effort to hate, Khormes being Khormes, a well of hypocrisy without limites.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Just a moment, i'll translate your "words", bip bop, bip bop, translation finished, result: mimimimi mimimi stingy mimimi, the best part of not like you is not need be nice with you, you are not a piece of shi.. is an completely shi...
An small observation, i have friends, no friends, and Khormes, an specialy type of trash, there i not make effort to hate, Khormes being Khormes, a well of hypocrisy without limites.

So "poor rats" words were right ;) You didnt show any arguments, and you show that your iq level is under iq level of my shoe, you were laughing from my 939249349342 pokes for red gya offer, while you bought red for even more pokes, this part makes me laugh, and i offered like 10 good shinies/clones, while you said you bought for 90% of your pokes, lamo. you are idiot Tsuge, not answering back, you dont deserve that.

Tsu

Reaction score
That last answer was really good, it makes me think about... i offer 54354103547 trash pokes and got an red gya, you offer "10 good shinies" and got shame... nheee... the question is not the offer, is who offer, you are your own enemy, and you seems love that, i prefer believe that is an costume/character that you wear and act, is not possible someone be so assh#$ and feel good with the results. Again, Khormes being Khormes.

Boynykol

Reaction score
https://prnt.sc/w31pam

B.O 10KK or 10KK + SHINY CHARM

ZqQE1pI.png

17:40 Zireael [315]: go sell my yr red for 10kk XD 17:44 Zireael [315]: buy r gya pay 10kk in cash
22:00 Mr Andy [242]: acc 10kk in cash Cloned Scizor 130 TM doom Feint + Cloned charizard 130M tm 33/08 for gyara

I did receive these offers, but so what?
you are very worried about my red, man... has no money to buy and stays here posting shit.
I can lower the price to 5kk, but you will not buy it because you have no money.

Back