Welcome!

Screen of the month - December 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello guys! In this thread please post your favorite screenshot of the month December.
totodilelaugh
The rules are quite simple. Every month we will choose one person who will post the best screenshot from the game. What could it be?

- Level Up
- Catch
- Something funny (without bullying, insulting other player)
- Something important to you

- Something you enjoy
snomlove

There will be a random reward to win from: Box4/TM Case/Held Box v2/Very Rare Card
The contest is GLOBAL. The same person cannot win in a row.

Direns

Reaction score
3bHKVj0.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
After several events of bad luck, finally getting my refund. Whats really cool about this is that 3 of those 4 catchs were made with Ultra Ball! Only Typhlo was caught in a Premier. UB power woohooo

JuRpPQV.jpeg

Also a little bonus cause this game loves to prank me

VfK1PqL.png

Tsotss

Reaction score
It seems like the way to frond island quest, what a good time of legal vacuum xd
Nop, is not (and trust me, there is nothing more than just random places like that one or rocks/water and so with nothing). Actually is something what I reported via discord to 2 people from Staff more than 2 years ago. Demz's gif just reminded me to check if it was fixed (and as we can see, not).

Why Cant

Reaction score
No, no lo es (y créeme, no hay nada más que lugares aleatorios como ese o rocas/agua y sin nada). En realidad es algo que informé vía discord a 2 personas del Staff hace más de 2 años. El gif de Demz simplemente me recordó que comprobara si estaba solucionado (y como podemos ver, no).
no lo sé rick

kaitoo

Reaction score
After not being able to collect the prizes from both worlds in the anniversary event, I dared to use this cloned pokemon. If I catch it, I will name it Jano.

Something told me that I had to throw them at the cloned ratate

soJYzq4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back