Welcome!

Screen of the month - October 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello guys! In this thread please post your favorite screenshot of the month October.
trubbishderp

The rules are quite simple. Every month we will choose one person who will post the best screenshot from the game. What could it be?

- Level Up

- Catch
- Something funny (without bullying, insulting other player)
- Something important to you

- Something you enjoy

Pumpkathisisfine

There will be a random reward to win from: Box4/TM Case/Held Box v2/Very Rare Card

The contest is GLOBAL. The same person cannot win in a row.

Radamantis

Reaction score
!Ese dia me sentia con suerte mas de 1 ya sabe la historia compre 10 daily box y en varias me slaieron heldbox item al abrir me salio el shiny charm haha no me la creiaaaa la comparto con ustedes ! (Satan morroc-diamond)

Attachments

• shiny charm.jpg
    shiny charm.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 101

gurolfsen

Reaction score
The day I rescued a sad young Trubbish girl from the landfill <3
Several bad Pokémon around her and she is all dirty and scared ;(

catch-Trubbish-18-19-36-Wed-23-August-2023.jpg

kaitoo

Reaction score
Kaito
Diamonds

little ball ...

OmkwB2A.jpg

Billy hatake

Reaction score
vfW8FFN.png

This catch is a mental unlock for me, people who have played for a long time know what happened. I swore to myself that one day I would get another one and I did, today I can say that the bitter Billy is dead! the old billy is back today is probably one of the happiest days of my life. Thank you padventures, I have been playing this games for 12 years and how happy I am today feels like I just started playing

Billy hatake

Reaction score
woVBkuh.png

This catch is a mental unlock for me, people who have played for a long time know what happened. I swore to myself that one day I would get another one and I did, today I can say that the bitter Billy is dead! the old billy is back today is probably one of the happiest days of my life. Thank you padventures, I have been playing this games for 12 years and how happy I am today feels like I just started playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back