What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Rollback: Change My City Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltafox on Diamond

Reaction score
Hello,I am Deltafox, lvl 142 on Diamond and I have a character named Hawk Eye, lvl 88.
Well the thing is, I switched to my old city of establishment of char for Golden Rod a few months ago,
and when we changed the Client Char returned to Celadon, and my other char Deltafox,
was done even on the same day not suffered the same, so I would check and return to Golden Rod Char Hawk Eye,
Diamond as paid to make this change well before the new client is installed, Thanks for comprehension!

o0Rm5uD.jpg

lTVwOWA.jpg
1Dtr806.png

No dejes que te engañe
No dejes que te apañe
Quítale la máscara y el antifaz
¿Qué habrás detrás de su antifaz?
Bajo de su piel, ¿qué es lo qué tendrá?
¿Qué habrá detrás de su antifaz?
¡No te dejes engañar!

Deltafox, 142 >>> Red Alert Brazillian Friends

Viva la Vida <3<3<3 Chile>Brazil <3<3<3

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
You are the first guy I see with that problem, so maybe you will need to wait for an admin to solve it, just them can help you I think.

Nino

Reaction score
Hello,I am Deltafox, lvl 142 on Diamond and I have a character named Hawk Eye, lvl 88.
Well the thing is, I switched to my old city of establishment of char for Golden Rod a few months ago,
and when we changed the Client Char returned to Celadon, and my other char Deltafox,
was done even on the same day not suffered the same, so I would check and return to Golden Rod Char Hawk Eye,
Diamond as paid to make this change well before the new client is installed, Thanks for comprehension!

o0Rm5uD.jpg

lTVwOWA.jpg
1Dtr806.png

No dejes que te engañe
No dejes que te apañe
Quítale la máscara y el antifaz
¿Qué habrás detrás de su antifaz?
Bajo de su piel, ¿qué es lo qué tendrá?
¿Qué habrá detrás de su antifaz?
¡No te dejes engañar!

Deltafox, 142 >>> Red Alert Brazillian Friends

Viva la Vida <3<3<3 Chile>Brazil <3<3<3

Hello sir, there is no problem, is just the system, when player lose his premium account he is teleported to celadon and your residence is changed to that city.

Status
Not open for further replies.