m9: Quiver Dance lv60
m10: Fairy Wind lv60
P: Absorb

After changes
m1: Aromatherapy lv50
m2: Bug Buzz(As its pre-evo form have it) lv50
m3: U-Turn lv50
m4: Stun Spore lv50
m5: Baby-doll eyes (This move or Play Rough changed into small aoe move like moonblast or charm) lv50
m6: Play Rough lv50
m7: Skill Swap lv57
m8: Dazzling Gleam lv52
m9: Quiver Dance lv55
m10: Fairy Wind lv60
P; Absorb / Mega Drain

Comment:
Please make Ribombee playable, becouse for now, its worst than Cutiefly. Reach lvl 60 is hard and not nice.
Someone can tell " Bro in this game are also tms", I will answer "Bro, tms are only supplement, not everyone must use them"​

Last edited:
Reaction score
So you're suggesting something unbeatable. You're basically suggesting the removal of almost all target moves by an AoE, and that does not make any sense. Ribombee was the first pkm of alolan I caught as soon as I arrived on the island, (if i'm not mistaken) and from its pre-form to its last one, I have considered and seen many other players also considerin' one of the best pkms with two types up to now (Fairy / bug). About it reaching the level of evolution and after this you still consider it a bad pkm to level up (due the lost of bug buzz) even having Dazzling Gleam as Aoe , you can choose to level up your cutiefly till level 60 and then evolve it.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Rejected. We can only change levels for attacks to make it better for level up at lower levels. Besides of it ribombee is very good and does not require any changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back