What's new

Welcome!

Revocation from Delete -Jezz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezz

Reaction score
Hello, i has been deleted for reason "Illegal advertising/Trade" by GM Lethius. I want explain this. I never announced about selling cash or pokemons stuff beyond the game. Somebody created noob account and using my ip to log in game and announce to selling stuff. I dont know how he did it but I think he use a program to change ip adress becouse I have some enemies maybe somebody from they did it.This noob char "Paciando" advertised auction using this link "http://allegro.pl/pokemon-adventures-pa-diamond-hd-najtaniej-i3929965540.html"

In this auction, he from "Ruda Śląska" but I from Bialystok, so this is another person.Please undelete my account becouse somebody framed me.

Character name:Jezz
World:Diamond

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Let me show you.

As far as I know, it means you were changing HD's for Real money.
As you can see, I deleted them all, all with the same IP.
That story about "someone used a program to use my IP" is better than the older that everyone used "It was a friend/brother".

Jezz

Reaction score
I just explain what happend. I have nothing to do with it. I write the truth. Look at the Polish map and find Ruda Śląska and Bialystok. Allegro need my adress of home to send a letter with code of activation.Its not me. Please undelete me.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
why do someone wants to make you get delete and doesn't get the cash he changed to his account? yes, we can see your amount of cash and your last trades.

Jezz

Reaction score
Maybe enemies (i have a lot of enemies) want to destroy becouse they hate me.Gamemasters maybe have me in ass and just want end it thread becouse its only one player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back