What's new

Welcome!

Reflect/Magic coat

Reflect/Magic coat should reflect damage..

• yes

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Yep, it makes some pokes a lot weaker, but that's how the skill works in GBA...
Well, it's up to admins if they want to change that.

Skyrus

Reaction score
It is magic coat , not reflect, the effect of those 2 spells doesn't need to be the same if they aren't on gameboy.
Magic coat blocks an attack and doesn't reflect it that's why its called coat... they only should make magic coat stay longer because you are right the pokes has become weaker. So in my opinion I would say raise magic coats time but leave it as it is!

greetz

Sparkymon

Reaction score
It is magic coat , not reflect, the effect of those 2 spells doesn't need to be the same if they aren't on gameboy.
Magic coat blocks an attack and doesn't reflect it that's why its called coat... they only should make magic coat stay longer because you are right the pokes has become weaker. So in my opinion I would say raise magic coats time but leave it as it is!

greetz

the effect of magic coat on GBA was to reflect special attacks spells... but PA don't have special attack/special defense so.. it should be reflecting attacks...

Skyrus

Reaction score
the effect of magic coat on GBA was to reflect special attacks spells... but PA don't have special attack/special defense so.. it should be reflecting attacks...

I don't agree srry , the attack is called magic coat and not reflect so give me a reason why it should be the same effect as reflect? its like restore and rest, restore heals ur pokemon to full in a sec and rest takes time. Different name is different effect.

chaaps

Reaction score
I don't agree srry , the attack is called magic coat and not reflect so give me a reason why it should be the same effect as reflect? its like restore and rest, restore heals ur pokemon to full in a sec and rest takes time. Different name is different effect.

THAT, I dunno how its working magic coat, I dunno how much damage its "absorving" should be like 30/40% damage absorved, but this guy talked everything!

So, Disagree!

Sparkymon

Reaction score
THAT, I dunno how its working magic coat, I dunno how much damage its "absorving" should be like 30/40% damage absorved, but this guy talked everything!

So, Disagree!

magic coat doubles the damage taken of the special attack spells...

but still reflect should be reflecting not blocking e.e

kasperjte15

Reaction score
I think magic coat should defintly reflect damage since porygon is pretty sucks right now. I mean it was insane hard to level up porygon till 110 already and now magic doesn't even reflect damage...

And maybe you could make porygon reflect 50% of the damage of fighting pokes or something. Because I think this is one of th resons why porygon is changed since porygon 100 could own lee 100 which might be a little weird;p

Sparkymon

Reaction score
I think magic coat should defintly reflect damage since porygon is pretty sucks right now. I mean it was insane hard to level up porygon till 110 already and now magic doesn't even reflect damage...

And maybe you could make porygon reflect 50% of the damage of fighting pokes or something. Because I think this is one of th resons why porygon is changed since porygon 100 could own lee 100 which might be a little weird;p

well i agree.. porygon will be hard to up if magic coat doesn't reflect damage anymore.. but there are some haters that doesn't understand this... well.. just get 15k and buy reflect =.='

leonardo59327

Reaction score
sparkymon all players no have 15k for tm reflect and all players no is 130 to go to the quest

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score

sorry but no.

Magic coat in game boy series reflect demage status move (like leech seed)

Mirror coat reflect special atk moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back