What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Recover my account ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukui

Reaction score
I think is unffair, i´ve paid several times for even diamonds and how is it possible i was banned on april and i wasn´t even online on april....

Sukui

Reaction score
i mean i didn´t even notice it until now, how can i have been abusing of a bug? without even been online .... i think if you have no proofs i can have my account back

Zelricks

Reaction score
I think is unffair, i´ve paid several times for even diamonds and how is it possible i was banned on april and i wasn´t even online on april....

Even saying that things won't change
You should think before scam yours friends ^^ or you really forgot it? same when you didn't logout of proxy?

P.s.: Proofs sometimes are deleted, and also you were deleted from an old GM

Sukui

Reaction score
That´s not a bug abuse, so sorry but that doesn´t mean anything right now, you cna´t ban me because of that, and like i said i haven´t abused any bug or haven´t even been online, sorry but is on your own rules dude.
PS: i just checked they updated the rules, but the thing about stealing pokemons was not there before and you know that because not even Raisa(or the polish one, i don´t remember the exact name) could do something at the moment... so you can´t even delete me for that, so like i said, if i abused any bug, at least i want some proofs, otherwise i would like my account back, according to your onw rules.

Last edited:

Zelricks

Reaction score
And what with selling duplicated pokémon?
You forgot that too?
As I said, things won't change and you will stay deleted

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You have been selling duplicated Pokemons from your noob character called Panchiflor. You don't really need to be online to be deleted. Sometimes we find it immediately, sometimes a month later. Bad luck for you. You were greedy wanting to get money from a bug, so now deal with consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back