Felicita

Reaction score
And my suffering continuous

27,000+ balls in

v31aID5.jpg

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
SD5SdMb.png

Sorry to say, but on a 5 year character, 300 catches and low advance in the game, you're not a normal gameplay enjoyer, you're just bragging over a lucky catch (just like any other rng in this game). Even my subchars got more progress in game...
If you or any other player can prove that staff can reduce catch rates from players, we all can assume that they can increase it to help some other players, and I don't think that we are ready for that paranoia (again).
If you are missing a gz from someone, here's mine: gz.
And if we want to change the topic to bring cheating discussion here, it'll be fun as hell also.

L

Lag

SD5SdMb.png

Sorry to say, but on a 5 year character, 300 catches and low advance in the game, you're not a normal gameplay enjoyer, you're just bragging over a lucky catch (just like any other rng in this game). Even my subchars got more progress in game...
If you or any other player can prove that staff can reduce catch rates from players, we all can assume that they can increase it to help some other players, and I don't think that we are ready for that paranoia (again).
And if we want to change the topic to bring cheating discussion here, it'll be fun as hell also.
Seriously why everytime someone brings up that marshall used macro on tapu koko u gotta be so defensive and mad about it. Are you his manager or something ? xd even himself seems to be ok cuz he knows he did something really not cool and got caught and exposed while doing it but you gotta be that guy , also no one needs to have 700 catches , however many cards u have or have all the achievments in game to be a normal gameplay enjoyer have u ever thought of the fact that most people dont take this game as serious as you do ?

Felicita

Reaction score
SD5SdMb.png

lul I play 7 years and I'm just bragging while I posted 2 posts on the forum ? I do not care is the answer to crying Marshall, thanks for gratz ,ez

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Seriously why everytime someone brings up that marshall used macro on tapu koko u gotta be so defensive and mad about it. Are you his manager or something ? xd even himself seems to be ok cuz he knows he did something really not cool and got caught and exposed while doing it but you gotta be that guy , also no one needs to have 700 catches , however many cards u have or have all the achievments in game to be a normal gameplay enjoyer have u ever thought of the fact that most people dont take this game as serious as you do ?
Try to know more about the people that are shittalking about him, about me, or about everyone else. It's not about defending marsha, is about the fking hypocrisy that the "defensors of the correct game" show here in forum, while they think no one knows what is going on behind the curtains. Guy made a mistake? Yeah, pretty much like everyone else. Pretty much like happened to me some years ago and everyone appeared to shittalk (i still have prints of people telling me how I would not be able to transfer to plat for being who I am, for example). Showing up here just to show "how better than him you are" is just lame.
About that Exodia card you pulled for "ofc, you are a no-lifer, you take it too seriously, or w/e", I've been around for some time, doesnt bother me. It's easier to trigger me with hypocrisy than this, cause actually, it brightens my day to see how people are tuff around but whenever gets beaten on any content/argument, tries to go to this boringly pathethic path.
Dude want to show how good he is, I think I can do the same, huh? Even tho I was talking about the "average" Platinum players, playing on a boosted rate server, and that little dude is far behind.
If you don't like what I've posted, take in consideration my gz to the guy. It's such a big accomplishment, but the story could be a little different here, and he could not be able to do that if us, that were around Tapu Koko by the time, knew the kind of guy he is and instead respecting him there, just kick him out of the spawn. ;)

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
lul I play 7 years and I'm just bragging while I posted 2 posts on the forum ? I do not care is the answer to crying Marshall, thanks for gratz ,ez
Exactly. 2 posts, and 1 you managed to be an a$$ just to get some likes. You succeeded. Here's my second gz.
Your stats so far:
Gz: 2
Being a$$ for no reason at all: 1

marshalldx53

Reaction score

Who are you, bro? I honestly have no clue but I appreciate seeing that even randoms in diamond know who I am

Last edited:

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Holy shit, you detailed exactly how I pictured you and Nanevil every time I ksed you until you guys quit the resp or logout. Yeah ... one of your guild mates told me how mad you got when I first started ksing you but, I told him it was nothing personal. In the end, I guess karma exists, right? xd

Gz Felicita and I am sorry for hurting your feelings

Last edited:

marshalldx53

Reaction score
I don't think much of ball for those who used a bot on it, it will serve as an example for other players not to try to take advantage xd

Minha china veeiaa!

You are clearly my biggest fan and I thank you for all the effort you put into translating all my posts as well as translating yours to English with google translate. With your last post

0zuJUbs.png

I can clearly see it requires some extra neurons to write a message in forum. SENAC talvez tenha um curso técnico pra te ajuda

Back to the bot topic, I paid for my sins more than two years ago. You also paid for yours when you stole Pokemon from other ppl and got banned, am I right?

TO1qaXD.png

Last edited:

Naneviil

Reaction score
Minha china veeiaa!

Você é claramente meu maior fã e agradeço por todo o esforço que você colocou para traduzir todas as minhas postagens, bem como traduzir as suas para o inglês com o google translate. Com sua última postagem

0zuJUbs.png

Posso ver claramente que requer alguns neurônios extras para escrever uma mensagem no fórum. SEBRAE talvez tenha um curso técnico pra te ajudar

Voltando ao tópico do bot, paguei pelos meus pecados há mais de dois anos. Você também pagou pelo seu quando ro
Minha china veeiaa!

You are clearly my biggest fan and I thank you for all the effort you put into translating all my posts as well as translating yours to English with google translate. With your last post

0zuJUbs.png

I can clearly see it requires some extra neurons to write a message in forum. SEBRAE talvez tenha um curso técnico pra te ajuda

Back to the bot topic, I paid for my sins more than two years ago. You also paid for yours when you stole Pokemon from other ppl and got banned, am I right?

TO1qaXD.png
strange for you to say that you regretted your mistakes in ... you thought that no one would find out but you ended up sinking alone ..... wanting to have an advantage over your friends
look on the bright side became known as platinum's marshallbot

Last edited:

Kamu

Reaction score
SD5SdMb.png

to cry to your house, none of us cares what achievements you have or what cards you have gotten.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
to cry to your house, none of us cares what achievements you have or what cards you have gotten.
And people still asks why I named my guild as "milk cooperative". Another happy customer of our milky company showing up.
Even without my achievements and my cards, you are still getting pwned every single time.
I understand that having a 30kk ice type pokemon and losing a flying-type raid to a 1kk poke must hurt, but move on bro, it's just a game.

Back