What's new

Welcome!

Quests: 100,000,000 B.C. & Carracosta Aquarium

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
100,000,000 B.C: Resurrect Tyrunt
unknown.png

You can't start it if you have not hatched Amaura before.
You will need level 140, premium status, access to Twin Rocks Isle and dex of all current fossils.
Make your way to the new Underwater Complex near Shamouti, and talk with Dr. Kenzo.

Carracosta Aquarium: Access to catch Tirtouga and its evolution
OuFEczW.gif

Complete the former quest. Find NPC Mike in the same complex for instructions.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
What's the point of having access to Twin Rocks?

If we said it's required, then it is, we wouldn't say it for no reason.

PS. DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING RELATED TO QUEST ON FORUM!!!

Lance

Reaction score
If i have looted the skull fossil recently, i have like 15-16 hrs left. I can do the tyrunt quest or i have to hatch it too?

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello, Ive been killing Aurorus (killed 2 resps so far) but it doesnt show it. If you could solve this fast Id appreciate a lot cause Im losing twin rocks time xd thanks

Pz9DPz9AP0wunP0xNPysunPw.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello, could you review the rate for dropping ancient shells? Killed like 50 monsters and only got 3, thats insane

Triple post lal

And make shells stackable also please

Also if you could rebalance resp a little bit with more nytes cause so far I got like 45 omastar shells and 11 omanyte shells

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello, could you review the rate for dropping ancient shells? Killed like 50 monsters and only got 3, thats insane

Triple post lal

And make shells stackable also please

Also if you could rebalance resp a little bit with more nytes cause so far I got like 45 omastar shells and 11 omanyte shells

I think the Dropping-rate is fine. Higher rate would make this first part really easy.

However, there are very little omanytes, that's true. Here's a comparison between the shells I have got so far.

3WeNjfz.png

53 Omastar / 11 Omanyte

So it would be nice if you could add more Omanytes and/or change some Omastars for Omanytes.

Thanks!

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Could you boost shiny stantler spawn? I had once 600 stantlers without shiny, now i have like 700 without shiny.

Back