What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Pro-Evolution Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoalexm

Reaction score
Hello^^! Few days ago, i won in a mini-event (Rock-Paper-Scissor W Water/Fire/Grass Pokemons) and the reward that i won was a Pro-evolution item.

The point is that i lost my Pro-Evolution item, i have my house in Cerulean, and it have backyard.
I had my Pro-evol. item there, and yesterday when the game take me out at night, the item desappeared from my yard.

I know that items can´t be search o idk, but that is all that i had for this event and i dont lost by my fault:L

Thx For All
Have A Good Day^^

Dragoalexm-Pearl

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
You know the rules, we can't recover items, no matter how you got it or what it was, rules are the same to everyone.
So, I'm sorry, but I guess we can't recover it.

Dragoalexm

Reaction score
i think that is a cruel rule for Everyone, not only me, because is the game´s fault, not ours.
And i know that u are someone that enforces the rules only, so...
thx for all and your job!^^

Maekk

Reaction score
Yea, exactly. It's all game's fault. Why do we need to suffer? We spend some money to "support" you and what do we get? Lost items and NO HELP AT ALL. :/

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
It can be games' fault or not, but we can't help in those cases. That's not related with force the rules or not guys, if we could, we would help, but only pokemons has serial keys to be define each one and be found, we can't do it with all items or cash.
So, if we don't have this proof, we can do nothing, because you can be saying the truth but if we help you and give you a new item, someone else could come to us and lie saying he/she lost things too, and we would be forced to give him things without knowing if this is truth or not.
As I said, every player has the same right here, so if we can't help the others, we can't do a special case for you. I'm sorry.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back