What's new

Welcome!

Palossand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
I want that rebalance team review Palossand since, IMO it's one of the most op pokemon atm. It has 36,960 hp, harden as passive, good ability, dark portal, 5 moves with 15-20s cd.
Therefore my suggestion is remove harden or hp. I've seen Pokemon that had the advatange against Palossand struggling and even sometimes Palossand wins against their weakness.
Finally it has the chance to learn Rock Polish against ice and having Sandstorm in moveset.

ninjakaban

Reaction score
He’s no too op and no too tanky. Good ghost and should stay as it is. Please rejent this thread.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Honestly i dont know how u calculate its hp but even with healing which could be 40% of its hp it is 31k~~
But yes still it is too much as for pokemon with healing move and such great advantage in duel side. So nerf shore up to 25% of its hp should be first move, maybe also change its hp to 20k from 22.

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
Honestly i dont know how u calculate its hp but even with healing which could be 40% of its hp it is 31k~~
But yes still it is too much as for pokemon with healing move and such great advantage in duel side. So nerf shore up to 25% of its hp should be first move, maybe also change its hp to 20k from 22.

No, what the fuck? Pokemon that have 50% heal, are the ones that usually have 20k, while Palossand has 22k since it heals 30% (40% under Sandstorm).

@Thread:
Palossand wont be touched for now. We changed Harden to 10% (that's what it was intended to cover on first place anyway, but it was covering 25%) and that should do.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Im 100% sure that this opinion is made by garkstal and you just help him posting it, i suppose that he remember his participation on Oricorio's thread that was not objective like this thread.

Well, about your post i think actually that palossand is pretty fine now,there are pokes like ludicolo,bisharp,abomasnow,dewgong and all the pokes dark that can defeat easily than their usually weakness. I'm going to explain with some pokes that i consider too strong that we need to adapt to them:

Primeape. Come on this poke can defeat easily a poke psy or ghost, if i were a new dueler, i would take out a psy or ghost poke, for this reason i always carry klefki to defeat it.

Shiny Ludicolo/ludicolo. This poke can defeat easily flying pokes, if i were a new dueler, i would take out a fly poke but for this reason the best option are for example naganadel and toxicroak because this thing can kill anything in dmg x1 too, i think that since it has teeter dance, it becomes so strong.

Jolteon. This poke can defeat most of the pokes in dmg x1, if you want to defeat this poke with a ground poke and you dont want that your poke stay in red hp after defeating it, the best options are palossand, golurk, and steelix. I havent finished to understand why it has wish, it was too much.

Finally it has the chance to learn Rock Polish against ice and having Sandstorm in moveset.

I dont think that i need to explain this because there are many pokes that have more than 2 moves for their weakness like that i mention Primeape , it can has 4 moves in total plus counter, also an similar poke that is similar gastrodon that is inmune to water and has harden too, it has ice beam and can learn blizzard.

Finally, If the rebalancer team considerate that Palossand is OP, i think that the pokes that i mentioned ludicolo, primeape, jolteon, should be nerfed too because it would be unfair if older pokes than the poor palossand are not nerfed.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Actually there are plenty of pokemons, that have some spells against their weaknesses. We usually try to consider info from bulbapedia. If you take a look, Palossand learns a lot of rock moves. Sandstorm is something natural for this Pokemon, even its signature move (Shore Up) is based on this spell. In this case rock spells are also helping it to level up at fire spawn. Else, if pokemons had only moves of its original type(s), it would be pretty boring. The way it is makes players having strategies against certain players or certain pokemons - and by this I mean most of pokemons, not just Palossand.

Knowing, that this Pokemon may be dangerous for ice ones, try to use something else, for example grass, dark or even ghost.

For now rejected, testers will keep an eye on this pokemon and then we'll decide, but after nerfing harden it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back