What's new

Welcome!

padventures robs players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villz

Reaction score
We are cheated !!!
Why do you set up a 700 ticket first and then change it?
add more tickets = more rewards
This game is not ready to take players!

9Oa2dDe.png

GL!

Duzy pan

Reaction score
$$$$€ pajonk podniecil sie troche

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Jaki świat na plemionach? Spodziewaj się szlachty u drzwi.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, I found time to write my opinion. Since all tickets were bought, that's sure they added more places on lottery , because donation promo is still working, players are still getting more tickets and they could be victims, so adding more places is just to protect them since money waste, because ppls donate especially to get lottery ticket. So its good reason to add more places on lottery, but im thinking also about players who bought tickets earlier, and they have smaller chance to get good reward now. Staff should think also about them and add some extra rewards, maybe for childrens day too :D
But the point of my opinion is that how you can say its rob if they just want to protect ppls who donated from money waste?

Shouya

Reaction score
I agree with Khormes, it's not robbing, some donations take longer to arrive than others, so people had to wait for their ticket to come while the last one was being used...but since there are more tickets now, the ones who used them already are at a disadvantage.

Let's say someone used one ticket, he had 0.1885 chance to get something, but with newer tickets it's 0.1698 chance, maybe not much but stil 0.02% can make a difference.

I will also suggest to add few more rewards at least to balance it back up to the original 0.1885 chance or somewhere close to it...

Plot twist they add 5 aquariums lmaooooo

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
I think if we spend that amount of money for this. You shluld give us more present then this. Most of us like 650 tickets wont get anything and like 50 will get useless things. Even if you add some rewards it wont ruin game balance with pokemons/items.
You have to know that most of your players are from poorccountries and your donation options are not kind a cheap but we made it and gave you some amount that is quite big for our economy stats
I dont expect red gyarados 10x. But few tms or okaish pokees should be on list
Its not usual lottery,should be bit better

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, I found time to write my opinion. Since all tickets were bought, that's sure they added more places on lottery , because donation promo is still working, players are still getting more tickets and they could be victims, so adding more places is just to protect them since money waste, because ppls donate especially to get lottery ticket. So its good reason to add more places on lottery, but im thinking also about players who bought tickets earlier, and they have smaller chance to get good reward now. Staff should think also about them and add some extra rewards, maybe for childrens day too :D
But the point of my opinion is that how you can say its rob if they just want to protect ppls who donated from money waste?
Here is your answer, guys.

Added few rewards more, as well as an onion, hope polish players appreciate, specially those who keep saying, that this lottery is made up for brazilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back