The kindest Player

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Wonder why im not considered for this..., Anyway i dont think correct people are selected for this, probably i would vive my vote for knightmare, but even he knows, he is not that kind person, usually rich people is the people who want to receive more and give less

Last edited:

KaCtoos

Reaction score
you have no idea how ironic it is calling him a racist! XD
black guy being racist is crazy
where are we living?

"Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity." - Quotet from Wikipedia.

It means that everyone can be a rasist, it doesn't count only about white guy being racist for an black guy. Do not speak about words that you do not understand at all please.

A

Albuquerque

"Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity." - Quotet from Wikipedia.

It means that everyone can be a rasist, it doesn't count only about white guy being racist for an black guy. Do not speak about words that you do not understand at all please.

I know what is racism. Yes I know anyone can be racist, but its ridiculous to talk about racism with a black person, when in fact those who suffer the most are them. And yes I'm talking about what I know, because I have suffered racism in my life and racism against a white person is totally different from a black person, unfortunately still happens today. You don't know what I am to say that"you don't understand at all please." Idk if youre white, but I hope you know that racism against blacks is more harmful than it is for whites. And we fight hard to fight racism and we will continue.

And I know there are several types of racism and not just the one you mentioned. There is racism that is xenophobic which is what may have happened to the guy talking about racism about a person who is black. When most of the time racism is widespread about black people.

Do not talk about things that you think know better than others please.

And as Abble said, and from what I understand, it is ironic to call a black man a racist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Invictus

Reaction score
Those random people who dont know anything about me because they dont even know me come here to talk bullshit huheuhe.
We (black guys) know very well what racism is ... when you go somewhere and the security starts following you because you are black and he thinks you're there to steal, it's sad, and we do not wish this to anyone.

#reflitaabit

A

Albuquerque

I also think we should be having fun. But some people need to look for problems because they don't have what they want.

@Its public vote, let the public decide who wins and avoid looking for problems. Or as some people often say "He has more friends than the others, then probably... maybe it will win".

#paz

Relinew

Reaction score
Knightmare "racist". I think Rodrigo as a good player, since when my initiation on the server (PLATINUM) was one of the person I first met without knowing who was actually in Padventures (Invictus). In my course I met good people and bad people. When I mean to "people bad" that is believe best that all by have many things in the game without remember that is a "game" and when I say "people good" people that although have much money and all that still being humble. By that of that say that (Knightmare) is racist is completely out of place an of them people more humble that met in Padventures is called Knightmare and certainly any Flapjack that to weigh that have all what want to not leave of be good players!

And if it is called racist by "xenophobia" nor is true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back