yes, the servers are off again haha
peace...

Raszagal

Reaction score
Dear pa player's PA is online download the new client and enjoy

oh link's = hack
find ur link noob's XD

Pa , king regard's

I know you don't ask this, but i'll enlight you.

The rea"kind regards" is a polite ending to a letter. When you give your regards it means you are thinking of them. Kind regards means you are thinking good thoughts.

This can be a nice ending for most personal letters.

Another ending could be "warm regards". The difference here is that "warm" implies more "affection" for the person.

I personally don't like ending letters with "sincerely", "sincerely yours" or "yours truly", especially with respect to business letters. Many such letters are shown to end this way but as a businessman myself I felt uncomfortable ending a business letter with a declaration of love/affection.

For business letters I usually end them using "Best regards". This means giving them your best thoughts which is more appropriate. You could also just end a business letter with "Regards"

Sir Chile Deburro

Reaction score
i know you don't ask this, but i'll enlight you.

The rea"kind regards" is a polite ending to a letter. When you give your regards it means you are thinking of them. Kind regards means you are thinking good thoughts.

This can be a nice ending for most personal letters.

Another ending could be "warm regards". The difference here is that "warm" implies more "affection" for the person.

I personally don't like ending letters with "sincerely", "sincerely yours" or "yours truly", especially with respect to business letters. Many such letters are shown to end this way but as a businessman myself i felt uncomfortable ending a business letter with a declaration of love/affection.

For business letters i usually end them using "best regards". This means giving them your best thoughts which is more appropriate. You could also just end a business letter with "regards"

wtf!!!!???

Back