What's new

Welcome!

[Nostalgia] Life Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Som

Reaction score
Do you think there's no respect yes? Now i can say - if you can't respect people in online game, You can't do it in real life. So don't say me what is real life and what is game. You should respect people everywhere. Okey, so You think - i no see this man in real life. I do not respect him. It's your reasoning?

ps. gz Jehad.

What's your point really? Is this the first time you're getting ks'd? Or you just came here to highlight that you got ks'd by Nostalgia and wanted to throw some bad name? And for your information, we have a better reputation than most of the guilds out here. I respect people who respect me back and they know who they are.

Tip: If you don't want to get ks'd, grow up and be stronger or go to another place. And stop crying!

P.S. Stop posting your SS in our LT, you're not part of the guild. If you want to start a thread with how many times you have gotten ks'd, you're more than welcome to do so.

rurugzz

Reaction score
Last edited:

Weraxin

Reaction score
@Striker
GZ. ;d Go go 15 more for TM19 !

@Adusia
Gratz newb, now lvl my char or I'll kick your balls.

@Erzo
Stop it, how the fuck Im supposed to get higher than You ?

@Dave
Excuse me ... who the fuck are You ?

@Lordzio
In Nostalgia its illegal to ks our members, not others. Sometimes You just have to do it and Im pretty sure that You know it well, after all those rare catches ...

@Illumine
You know what ...

@Okdemirhan
Gratz, going to sell that shitty Golduck ?

@Som
We need someone with Chansey as avatar now.

@Ruru
Gratz dude. ; )

Regards,
Weraxin ...

lordzio

Reaction score
@Lordzio
In Nostalgia its illegal to ks our members, not others. Sometimes You just have to do it and Im pretty sure that You know it well, after all those rare catches ...

Regards,
Weraxin ...
I know perfectly well how it is

Jehad Khateb

Reaction score
@Illumine
You know what ...

@Okdemirhan
Gratz, going to sell that shitty Golduck ?

@Som
We need someone with Chansey as avatar now.

No I don't know what.

Weraxin

Reaction score
@up
Yes, You do. I don't need warnings so I wont post it here. >.<

Lets try it this way :eek:

Chansey 106 \o/:
chansey106upload.jpg

Regards,
Weraxin ...

dave'

Reaction score
What's your point really? Is this the first time you're getting ks'd? Or you just came here to highlight that you got ks'd by Nostalgia and wanted to throw some bad name? And for your information, we have a better reputation than most of the guilds out here. I respect people who respect me back and they know who they are.

So why would you respect when your gildi 'ks' me - i no respect You, You no respect me. And so it begins. Referring to your words about reputation - you were not surprised.

Tip: If you don't want to get ks'd, grow up and be stronger or go to another place. And stop crying!

This mad my day, thanks. :) Where i cry? When i said what is true? Ah okey, you think you are tutor and you are better than rest players - okey.

P.S. Stop posting your SS in our LT, you're not part of the guild. If you want to start a thread with how many times you have gotten ks'd, you're more than welcome to do so.

Sure, i post only proof. I think your guild members would stars in this thread.

[sarcasm]Love You guys, bye![/sarcasm]

Som

Reaction score
So why would you respect when your gildi 'ks' me - i no respect You, You no respect me. And so it begins. Referring to your words about reputation - you were not surprised.

This mad my day, thanks. :) Where i cry? When i said what is true? Ah okey, you think you are tutor and you are better than rest players - okey.

1. I don't care who you are. You came here posting SS of someone of my guild ksing you. This isn't the first time someone has gotten ks'd in the history of PA so I asked you to stop, but you didn't.

2. I never said I am better because I am a tutor - learn to not read between lines.

Weraxin

Reaction score

[care]Bye![/care]

Since I don't care about You anymore, just go away. It's our LT, You're not member of our society so You're kinda not allowed to post images here.

Why were you killing Rattatas?

Cause I was lvling chansey there. :<

Regards,
Weraxin ...

Weraxin

Reaction score
I have no idea how to use that Photoscape at all, but its funny. :D I know that those photos looks bad now, but I dont care. xD

Adusias Ditto 108:
ditto108upload.jpg

Magmar 102:
magmar102upload.jpg

Onix 92:
onix92upload.jpg

Regards,
Weraxin ...

GeeeNeville

Reaction score
@my turn! some ups :D

This isnt my achievement but Congratz Pipoxa.
R3Imc.png

ZGfBA.png

Pypp0.png

9SOgO.png

Jehad achievement as u can see level 120, Congratz Buddy <3
eyOky.png

Finally Fishing 70 :d
MwaFt.png

fD7P5.png

G261G.png

Thats all...Thanks <3

Blue Giant!

Reaction score
Jose! my grandaughter is looking for u! <3 pam gz guys glad to see yall achieving all ur achievements :D had to leave tho eevees forever who can blame me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back