Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Catch #35 ;/
Ninetailscatch.jpg

dave'

Reaction score
Love Nostaliga members, next who no respect for anyone. :) But it's normal. You want catch and rest is not important, sure.

Do not be surprised then, that we hate You. You worked on such a reputation. Okey, it's end of my comment. I think we quickly meet You again.

ps. It's not for all members, only for 'friends' who i meet when i try exp. : ) Gz for rest. And last - sorry for my english = translate. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trester

Reaction score
Lol dude what are you complaining for? Ks is legal and every member of every guild does it.

dave'

Reaction score
Lol dude what are you complaining for? Ks is legal and every member of every guild does it.

Maybe for You no have respect for anyone is normal but i think leader's your guild trying to have better opinion on server than 'noobs who ks' - Do not you think? And where I said it's illegal? I give only example where it begins hate between Poles and players from Brasil, Spain or other countries. But is it's your choice - You want 'ks' - You do it.

Trester

Reaction score
Maybe for You no have respect for anyone is normal but i think leader's your guild trying to have better opinion on server than 'noobs who ks' - Do not you think? And where I said it's illegal? I give only example where it begins hate between Poles and players from Brasil, Spain or other countries. But is it's your choice - You want 'ks' - You do it.

There's nothing called "respect" in an online game. Learn to live with it. It's not real life.

dave'

Reaction score
There's nothing called "respect" in an online game. Learn to live with it. It's not real life.

Do you think there's no respect yes? Now i can say - if you can't respect people in online game, You can't do it in real life. So don't say me what is real life and what is game. You should respect people everywhere. Okey, so You think - i no see this man in real life. I do not respect him. It's your reasoning?

ps. gz Jehad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back