What's new

Welcome!

Nino VS Chris NPC

Toddler

Reaction score
I have to say. Im extremely happy that venusaur beat you! That gives me a taste of the balancing.

Litho

Reaction score
You have used a pinap berry on dragonite

Just in the moment dragonite was defeated :eek: :eek:

(In nintendo games:
pinap berry only used as a Pokéblock/Poffin ingredient, can't be used on pokemons directly o_O)

Nino

Reaction score
Toddler said:
I have to say. Im extremely happy that venusaur beat you! That gives me a taste of the balancing.

Yes, but i'm not good in duel

Litho said:
(In nintendo games:
pinap berry only used as a Pokéblock/Poffin ingredient, can't be used on pokemons directly o_O)

You are right, this is not a nintendo game

Toddler

Reaction score
Nino said:
Toddler said:

Litho said:
(In nintendo games:

But still...Dragonite SHOULD beat venusaur. Lol Doesnt really matter that your not good in duels. The npc's dont use strategy when fighting they just attack..(other than choosing the type that has the advantage over yours). In PO..venusaur wouldnt have had a chance. Dragonite was one of those pokemon you had to have in order to survive.

Darkhaos

Reaction score
Toddler said:
Nino said:
Toddler said:

Litho said:
(In nintendo games:

But still...Dragonite SHOULD beat venusaur. Lol Doesnt really matter that your not good in duels. The npc's dont use strategy when fighting they just attack..(other than choosing the type that has the advantage over yours). In PO..venusaur wouldnt have had a chance. Dragonite was one of those pokemon you had to have in order to survive.

Do you know the Nino's Dragonite level or Chris' Venasaur level? That makes the difference

Milcho

Reaction score
Yeah, thats right So npc battle system is going to be.

Zeldax

Reaction score
So i can fight with a Npc the times than i want? :S.
By the way i like the new thing like 1 for me,etc.
So hope this is almost done...(PA).

wicho16

Reaction score
venassaur its weak to dragonite because grass its weak whit dragon and flying type pokemons, also dragonite have better stats that venassaur.

Blez

Reaction score
wicho16 said:
venassaur its weak to dragonite because grass its weak whit dragon and flying type pokemons, also dragonite have better stats that venassaur.

remember levels pokemon can advcance higher than 100 it just takes time.

Toddler

Reaction score
I still like the idea though..Weaker high lvl pokemon beats stronger low leveled pokemon :p

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Blez said:
wicho16 said:

Max lvl will be 100 :eek:

Rodrigo13

Reaction score
Well i dont like the screens of a NPC battle is better to see a video because nobody cant see the true battle but aniway its so cool i love dragonite n.n

Blez

Reaction score
Alba said:
Blez said:
wicho16 said:

Max lvl will be 100 :eek:
oh haha,before i first started lookign aroudn with jano his lvl 400 pikachu killed me before nino fixed it :(

Back