What's new

Welcome!

Nepu's New TMs for Drampa's Learnset (Normal/Shiny)

Nepugia

Reaction score
240px-780Drampa.png

TL;DR: Please add Water Pulse, Roar, Sleep Talk, Defog, Super Power, Echoed Voice, Last Resort and Pound to TM learnset of Drampa and Shiny Drampa

Since the Third alola island will be released Soon™, and Drampa with it, I thought I could make this post.

Drampa's TM learnset is varied but lacking at the same time, he can only learn one Stun which is Ice Beam.

My suggestion is to make his TM learnset a little wider, making him learn a few more stuns like:

Water Pulse, Roar, Dragon Rush (for shiny version), Clanging Scales (for normal version)
and Sleep Talk for both normal and shiny version, this is the only Normal Type damaging stun TM in the game and Goodra, a pure Dragon type can learn it while Drampa, a Normal/Dragon can't

My other suggestions would be adding Defog, Super Power, Echoed Voice, Last Resort and Pound to both versions, this is for weakness coverage (drampa has no coverage against Fighting types in his TM learnset aside from Play Rough) and to fill the gap in the lack of Normal TMs it learns. (It can only learn Hyper Beam and Fury Swipes) and maybe add Play Nice TM to the shiny version, since it's one of the best attacks the normal version has and it is removed from Shiny. (This is up to consideration/discussion, as I believe normal Drampa would be better than the Shiny)

I based my suggestions on Bulbapedia and Drampa's current TM Learnset
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Drampa_(Pokémon)

Say no to bullying
Zj0mZFZ.png

Thanks for reading!
qGhIPwH.png

Last edited:

Nepugia

Reaction score
Ba-bump! Also another suggestion would be adding Play Nice to Shiny Drampa's TM learnset, since shiny version removes it

in

Reaction score
Ba-bump! Also another suggestion would be adding Play Nice to Shiny Drampa's TM learnset, since shiny version removes it

natural gift + feint + nice play make it more op

Nepugia

Reaction score
Normal drampa has natural gift + play nice + facade and can learn feint, and these are just suggestions, the staff is free to do whatever they believe is best

Nepugia

Reaction score
TL;DR bump

My suggestion is just to add Water Pulse, Roar, Sleep Talk, Defog, Super Power, Echoed Voice, Last Resort and Pound to Drampa and Shiny Drampa's tms

Strek

Reaction score
Rather than creating another thread, I'd like to make another suggestion for Drampa (the ones you listed are pretty much issues I agree with). Having Hyper Voice as a passive isn't the most optimal thing, given that it's very easy to miss and you can't really prepare for it as you'd if it was a regular move (same thing with Mega Altaria). I don't know if that's just me or I need to "git gud" tho, but replacing it with some other dragon/normal move would be nice.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Dear Zel,

Please add twister to drampa's TM learnset.

Kindly,
Marshmallow

Back